intro

Reaction score
Marine Corps veteran, currently doing some security contracting in the middle east. I have my undergrad in psyc, with a concentration in substance use disorder. I am an advocate for substance use for personal enhancement yet interested in how it can potentially cross the fine line into misuse. I plan on going to grad school after I am done with the contracting world. This forum is a great source of information. I am excited to learn and potentially pass on the knowledge I gain.

Reaction score
^Thank you, and hahah. Been weight training for 12 years. Played college football. I started taking pro-hormones way too early. Didn't hop on real gear till I was 24. I won't run more then 2 cycles a year. My natural test is in the 700 range, I make sure I recover as far as blood-work before I cycle again. I wouldn't call it abusing unless it had a negative impact on my life, as long as it brings more positive then negative. Just like any substance it depends on the manner in which it is utilized.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to The Underground

Reaction score
Welcome. The best data is empirical. Have you run any experiments?

I have not run any experiments, I have worked with patients at rehab facilities/methadone clinics that were diagnosed with substance use disorder, a lot of them had used anabolic steroids to the point of misuse. Yet the primary reason they were there was due to other substances, no one was admitted solely because they misused gear. There is a fine line between use and abuse. I do plan on running experiments in the future, most definitely.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the board and thank you for your service. Stay safe/smart over there.