Pus in quad when I aspirate

Reaction score
Been injecting deca 400mg & sust 600mg for 10 weeks now & when I aspirate I notice pus comes in the syringe. I don’t have any redness or my leg isn’t swollen so I’m curious about why the pus is there? Thnx bros

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Pus=infection. Not good.

is it opaque? White/yellow/green?

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
I’ve never aspirated. But that kinda sounds like an infection.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Sounds like and abscess or very small chance its a cyst. Get it checked out by a doctor asap

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How does it feel to touch? Do u have a fever ?

I would squeeze the fuk out of the area until all that shit came out

Dbolitarian

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude get to a doc stat and get antibiotics
I've had that happen before it's not fun.
I had 2 treatments of IV antibiotics .
Bad shit shot The shit might not be there ywt but it will be and the last thing you want is that shit getting into your ****in blood stream .

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
What do you get this/abcesses from? Bad gear? Bad injection?(not all the way in the muscle, not thoroughly sterilized etc)

Reaction score
Looked light, possibly a tint of green but not too sure. I’ve had the problem a few weeks ago in my left quad but it just went away after like a week

Reaction score
It’s not warm around the area at all & no fever. I feel completely normal. No lump when I press down just see the pus when I aspirated

Dbolitarian

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What do you get this/abcesses from? Bad gear? Bad injection?(not all the way in the muscle, not thoroughly sterilized etc)
A number of things , unlikely the gear unless he got bacteria inside the vial,
It would be even from the slightest amount of bacteria going into the inj.
Not waiting until the alcohol swab air dried, blowing on the area , not waiting until the vial dried ... Not changing pins , a number of things could have happened. Bottom line is the same though.
Bacteria infiltrated the site causing an infection.

Dbolitarian

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It’s not warm around the area at all & no fever. I feel completely normal. No lump when I press down just see the pus when I aspirated
Idk man sometimes your body can fight it off but... If it spreads , your ****ed ...
You are better to play it safe than sorry
And chances are if it is continually occurring your injection technique needs work, or your gear has got bacteria in it.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Not waiting until the alcohol swab air dried, blowing on the area , not waiting until the vial dried ... .

None of that matters. But "blowing on the area" humors me greatly.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
My question for the OP is how often are you rotating your injection sites? I know multiple pins to the same region per week increases the chance of abscesses and scar tissue. That is why I rotate between delts, glutes, and quads so that every site has a minimum of one week without an injection. Since I am only pinning twice per week, I usually get two weeks without an injection in a particular site, unless I am being lazy because DIY glute shots are literally and figuratively a pain in the ass...

I guess I am finding more injection sites if I ever decide to try out Tren A, lol.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
None of that matters? How do you figure?

Alcohol kills bacteria on contact. It doesn't need to dry to work.

We swab our skin because bacteria such as staph live on our skin. Not in our breath.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Alcohol kills bacteria on contact. It doesn't need to dry to work.

We swab our skin because bacteria such as staph live on our skin. Not in our breath.

If you're referring to the "Blowing on it" comment brother, I think the idea is to avoid any bacteria that could possibly come from your mouth in the form of spit.

I have my dog lick my rubber stoppers. It's a well know fact that a dogs mouth is cleaner then a humans. :32 (18):

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Notsoswole asked a good m question. It sounds like you're injecting the same spot over and over. If this is true then you need to rotate asap. Also if this happened again last week then there's something wrong with your gear or your sanitizing protocol. Get to a doc.

Last edited:

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How does it feel to touch? Do u have a fever ?

I would squeeze the fuk out of the area until all that shit came out

He's not kidding. I've drained abcesses with 18ga needles before. If it's not warm or red and you don't have a fever, you can probably just drain it yourself.