Ahoy

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome. Persistence is the key and remember that neither gains in muscle nor losses in fat are going to be linear.

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Ugbb, all of us here will help you, I already see a common contribution with deternin knowledgeable members already on it.

andy

Elite
Reaction score
hey buddy, it's kinda what I'm working with a lot.

u need to check in with:
Your diet- the calories u taking in and out.
Your physical activities(work,daily stuff u do,family etc.).
What's your stress levels daily.
Your sleep patterns.
Maybe u over/under training.
Daily macro and micronutrients.

and much more can play a massive role.

Reactions: Jin

andy

Elite
Reaction score
Also.
Welcome and feel free to PM if you want or ask your Q here.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've been trying a ton of different methods to get ripped and shredded which is my goal but nothing has really paid off really well. Hoping I can find some insight into what I've been doing wrong and what I can do to improve.

Not saying this is you, but I have neighbors who have tried a ton of different diets. In the beginning of the year it was atkins, a couple months laters they were vegans, now they've cut out glutten. They've tried different methods, but what they haven't practiced was patience. As you know, This sh(*t takes a long time and it's more about lifestyle than any particular method. Stay motivated. You're on the right path.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not saying this is you, but I have neighbors who have tried a ton of different diets. In the beginning of the year it was atkins, a couple months laters they were vegans, now they've cut out glutten. They've tried different methods, but what they haven't practiced was patience. As you know, This sh(*t takes a long time and it's more about lifestyle than any particular method. Stay motivated. You're on the right path.

LOL....I have a couple that are good friends...they've done so many dumbass diets that are advertised on TV for years...they lose weight and then have no idea what to do after the weight loss...and go back to what they are used to and gain it all back!!

They see how I am and just won't listen so I gave up years ago trying to eduicate them....life's a bitch for some...bummer

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I gave up years ago trying to educate them.

I've tried too. Unfortunately any real advice, such as "eat less," is no match for the marketing genius of Dr. Axe and those beautifully airbrushed celebrities in People magazine.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
DK has something here. Patience man. You have done a great job so far. Rome wasn't built in a day. Don't get frustrated.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I recommend cocaine and half a grapefruit each day. Shit will get your shredded and jacked af.

New Threads