Reaction score
Hey everyone, hope y'all are having a good day. Been lurking on here for a while, figured I’d finally introduce myself.

I’m 5’8 (173cm), 20 y.o. been training for 6 yrs and hit the last 3 yrs hard with consistent diet a training. I went from 120 lbs to 170lbs in those three years, currently at around 15-17% BF. Figured out my body responds well to higher frequency in regards to training, and higher fats relative to carbs for my current diet (clean, whole foods of course).

I found out about this forum through some research, got tired of reddit, and wanted to be in a space with like-minded people I can learn from.

Hoping to make some buddies around here and start some good conversation!

Reaction score
Welcome to the UGBB. I'm interested in the high frequency training. How do you have it laid out?
Thanks man. I generally aim to train each body part twice a week, but train legs at maintenance currently. For me, the higher the frequency, the lower the volume has to be on each day.

So I’m running a tradition PPL but with legs only once a week. Sun-rest, Mon-pull, Tues-Push, Wed-rest, thurs-pull, fri- push, sat-legs. Calves and cardio on every upper body day, and abs on leg day.

Reaction score
Thanks man. I generally aim to train each body part twice a week, but train legs at maintenance currently. For me, the higher the frequency, the lower the volume has to be on each day.

So I’m running a tradition PPL but with legs only once a week. Sun-rest, Mon-pull, Tues-Push, Wed-rest, thurs-pull, fri- push, sat-legs. Calves and cardio on every upper body day, and abs on leg day.
What’s the issue with legs? You mean you just do the same weight every week on leg day?

Reaction score
What’s the issue with legs? You mean you just do the same weight every week on leg day?
haha definitely no issue with legs, i love to train them, they just respond well to training relative to other body parts. I still aim for higher weight/reps on leg day, but since I hit other body parts twice a week, they’ll get half the attention if that makes sense. I got a pretty leg dominant physique as of right now, so I want my other body parts to catch up before upping the frequency for legs again

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
You seem very wise for just 20. I also train legs in the gym much less than other body parts. But I mountain bike two nights a week. So big legs are a dis advantage for that sport.

Sure sounds like you have a lot to add to the forum.

Unfortunatly when you are finding your feet it can be like any other online marketplace of info. If what you say works for you doesent align with what works for other members here they will try to science you into silence.

Just keep doing what works. Dont try to justify your program diet or supps. From the stats you have given you are already better than half the guys here.

Can't wait to read more. Seems we would have had a lot in common 37 years ago.

Welcome.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
You seem very wise for just 20. I also train legs in the gym much less than other body parts. But I mountain bike two nights a week. So big legs are a dis advantage for that sport.

Unfortunatly when you are finding your feet it can be like any other online marketplace of info. If what you say works for you doesent align with what works for other members here they will try to science you into silence.

Just keep doing what works. Dont try to justify your program diet or supps. From the stats you have given you are already better than half the guys here.

Welcome.

SILENCED BY SCIENCE!!!

thanos-infinity.gif

Reaction score

Welcome.
Gawd, just fuck him already, will ya?

Yeesh

Reaction score

Welcome.
First the predator tries to be the friend in a scary place.

Then he’s sliding into your DMs. “Hey buddy…”

That’s how the game is played. @The Phoenix knows too.

Reaction score
Gawd, just fuck him already, will ya?

Yeesh
He’s a shill. That’s what he got banned from MESO for. Likes to creep into PMs.

Notice how he only “Welcomes” new members. Friendly too I might add. Never participates in the real threads, just likes to try and make us look like a bunch of bullies. He’s as shameless as @YOURMUSCLESHOP in the intro threads.

Reaction score
We
Hey everyone, hope y'all are having a good day. Been lurking on here for a while, figured I’d finally introduce myself.

I’m 5’8 (173cm), 20 y.o. been training for 6 yrs and hit the last 3 yrs hard with consistent diet a training. I went from 120 lbs to 170lbs in those three years, currently at around 15-17% BF. Figured out my body responds well to higher frequency in regards to training, and higher fats relative to carbs for my current diet (clean, whole foods of course).

I found out about this forum through some research, got tired of reddit, and wanted to be in a space with like-minded people I can learn from.

Hoping to make some buddies around here and start some good conversation!
Welcome to UG

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome aboard brother. Oh to be 20 y.o. again. 😢
Don't know about you. But I did some stupid stuff at 20. If i was 20 again i would do that stupid stuff again too.
In my small home town the saying was. Once an oborne. Always an oborne.