I am finished homebrewing

Reaction score
Verified reddit source, I even ordered from them 2 years ago and everything worked great. I put an order in last month, we made 40 test 20 short/ 20 long ester and 10 vials of tren ace..... All ****ing bunk! **** you Purple panda you got me good and I am finished home brewing. Now I have all this fake gear and real ancillaries. Unfortunately I have to post a certain amount to add pics of all the fake shit!!!![h=3][/h]

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
Verified reddit source, I even ordered from them 2 years ago and everything worked great. I put an order in last month, we made 40 test 20 short/ 20 long ester and 10 vials of tren ace..... All ****ing bunk! **** you Purple panda you got me good and I am finished home brewing. Now I have all this fake gear and real ancillaries. Unfortunately I have to post a certain amount to add pics of all the fake shit!!!![h=3][/h]

If I remember right a couple shills of theirs tried to post here a couple months ago

Reaction score
The worst part is all the energy I put into coordinating raws one address Hardware to another and everything else that goes with it. Luckily I still got 3 bottles of Cyp from last year to make it through the summer..

Hrt here I come

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
yea man just go to like 3 random boards and search ppl and you will get all the answers you need why you shouldnt mess with them..

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
The worst part is all the energy I put into coordinating raws one address Hardware to another and everything else that goes with it. Luckily I still got 3 bottles of Cyp from last year to make it through the summer..

Hrt here I come

Sorry to hear this. My advice is just find a good source and let them do the work.

I like fresh bread but it's much easier to pick it up at the bakery on my way home then it is to make it myself.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
I just dont think i would ever have the patience to home brew, id probably get annoyed at the whole process and end up having a bunch of raws sitting around.

Reaction score
Thx everyone for the feedback, so far this forum is very good. I haven't seen much trolling and everyone is very supportive!

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Purple panda you got me good and I am finished home brewing[h=3][/h]

they dont care whether or not you quit brewing

that statment sounds like you are pussing out

try somewhere else and try again

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Who is reddit? Never saw him post here

New member?

Reaction score
Thx everyone for the feedback, so far this forum is very good. I haven't seen much trolling and everyone is very supportive!
I've heard this a few times in the past few weeks. Do you mind if I ask is it was in your town service for out of town if you know what I mean? A buddy of mine just ordered some test to try them out hopefully their finished products are better than their Raws..

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I homebrew a mix of basecoat 1 part paint 1 part thinner 1 part activator and painted 2 panels without a mask and now I'm high, never again without a mask.
so I will buy a mask now, lesson learned.:32 (19):

Reaction score
Its all fake and scams, even when you find a real shit its cut with bullshit byproducts. Yesterday I was reading all about new steriod knock offs that cost a fraction of the price, and give you mild results but also cause all kinds of bull shit sides, cancer ETC. My best bet is to get a sript for TRT if I can then I can shop LEGIT vendors not backyard, 2 teeth, living in a mud hut china men laughing as they ship fake shit to me!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Its all fake and scams, even when you find a real shit its cut with bullshit byproducts. Yesterday I was reading all about new steriod knock offs that cost a fraction of the price, and give you mild results but also cause all kinds of bull shit sides, cancer ETC. My best bet is to get a sript for TRT if I can then I can shop LEGIT vendors not backyard, 2 teeth, living in a mud hut china men laughing as they ship fake shit to me!

Tell me more about getting a script and buying from a legit vendor....

Reaction score
Jin I'm just trying to stay positive through the struggles. I only run test for 16osh weeks in the summer. I'm hoping that 42 my testosterone is low enough for them to give me a prescription even if I got to buy four different bottles from 4 different people from 4 different countries just enough to make it through the summer that's all I'm really concerned about.....

New Threads