Garmin - Heart Rate Monitor - Quick Review

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Bought the Garmin Forerunner 235 so I could track my heart rate when I mix up my cardio. This thing is pricy but awesome.

I’ve been able to keep my heart rate at the right level when mixing up running, steady lifting and rowing. Phone app tracks all kinds of stuff. Highly recommend it so far!

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bought the Garmin Forerunner 235 so I could track my heart rate when I mix up my cardio. This thing is pricy but awesome.

I’ve been able to keep my heart rate at the right level when mixing up running, steady lifting and rowing. Phone app tracks all kinds of stuff. Highly recommend it so far!

I'm a huge fan! I use the Fenix 5X since it has the altimeter and its super accurate with the GPS for my hikes and biking. Uploads seamlessly with Strava! Love it!

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Did you steal this review from men’s health lmao they just name dropped it for best fitness watch haha

Nice watch for sure!

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Did you steal this review from men’s health lmao they just name dropped it for best fitness watch haha

Nice watch for sure!

Couldnt find my Apple Watch and got tired trying to wing my heart rate. Getting serious about getting the cardio sessions in so I spent the money. It was the cheapest one the specialty running store had in stock. (Still expensive) I’ll update it with some photos and details when I’m not so lazy. Just wanted to let others know it does the trick and does it well.

Reaction score
Is it really works right? I want to buy a heart rate monitor but don't know what brand to choose.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
i still use a watch and feel my pulse...i need to upgrade lol

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
You are taking this fitness shit way too seriously. :32 (18):

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Couldnt find my Apple Watch and got tired trying to wing my heart rate. Getting serious about getting the cardio sessions in so I spent the money. It was the cheapest one the specialty running store had in stock. (Still expensive) I’ll update it with some photos and details when I’m not so lazy. Just wanted to let others know it does the trick and does it well.

Was a joke man like I said it’s a nice toy for sure

New Threads