Low Test TRT Suggestions

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Cant respond to all you peasants at once but did this dude just post a dick pic

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Ummm. know six other people in my gym alone on trt. Some through clinics and some through docs and we are all on the same dose

Do you guys discuss trt doses while meat gazing in the mens room ?

Hey you on trt dude ya 200mgs & btw nice cock

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Op you hit the jackpot with that congratulations

the reason i think a doctor is ignorant for giving out a higher end take it home dose like that & see you in a month

is because there is a possibility something could go wrong within a month even at 200mgs

sure dudes are out doing start up cycles of 500mgs a week

but there is no one is being held accountable for what happens if something goes wrong

personally if i was going to be held responsible for the outcome of whatever happens to dude within the next 6 weeks

start the patient off at 160mgs a week in house

continue weekly in house injections monitoring bp & blood work until things are all dialed in

whether a higher or lower dose can be utilized with or without an ai

then after honestly being able to say we responsibly got the patient dialed into the set standard range

go ahead & have the patient sent home with that specific dosage regimen & prescription

that way if dude croaks or strokes out within the next 6 weeks it doesn't look negligent on docs part

MadeInDixie

Reaction score
Ok, now that makes sense. I'm fairly new to the world of aas so I'm just looking for advice and info besides what I can find doing research. I find that the best info comes from people that have experience, not from standard websites. Thank you.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
then after honestly being able to say we responsibly got the patient dialed into the set standard range

worded that wrong this is better

then after being able to prove it through medical records we responsibly got the patient dialed into the set standard range

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I remember my test levels were 120 and trt dr. Prescribed 150mgs every 2 weeks, a long with hcg and aminos...so you scored big! 200mgs a week...is it an online clinic?

Reaction score
I doubt they’ll keep you that high. Everyone’s different so maybe you’ll wind up needing that much but usually they tend to sneak up on it. My sweet spot is 140mg a week. 200 a week would have my total test at 1500 plus.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
I doubt they’ll keep you that high. Everyone’s different so maybe you’ll wind up needing that much but usually they tend to sneak up on it. My sweet spot is 140mg a week. 200 a week would have my total test at 1500 plus.

mine is 150 but 140 would work too

Reaction score
mine is 150 but 140 would work too
I’m prescribed 60mg every 4 days but I don’t like it, my free test is too low. My doc refuses to do anything about it cuz my total test is in the 800s, so I say eff her and split 140 in 7 days. I feel much better

MadeInDixie

Reaction score
Ccpro it is a clinic in my city. My total level was 10 points from not even making the scale and I'm only 38.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ccpro it is a clinic in my city. My total level was 10 points from not even making the scale and I'm only 38.
Wow...I think you got me beat! Keep us posted on how things go for you. I was never that guy who felt like someone flipped a switch and everything got warm and fuzzy but trt has improved my life. There are so many variables in addition to our test levels that effect us from day to day. I'm sure you going to feel better with a little jump start just don't expect miracles, it's a process.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Do you guys discuss trt doses while meat gazing in the mens room ?

Hey you on trt dude ya 200mgs & btw nice cock

You must be one of the dudes in my circle. Uncircumcised right?

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
At 200mg cyp per week, my last blood test showed a total test of 715 after 10 weeks. I doubt Ill have a stroke anytime soon.

My total test only went up by 200 pts but my free and bioavailable doubled.

Reaction score
At 200mg cyp per week, my last blood test showed a total test of 715 after 10 weeks. I doubt Ill have a stroke anytime soon.

My total test only went up by 200 pts but my free and bioavailable doubled.
This is the shit that bothers me about insurance companies. I used to go through a clinic, and at their dosing, my total test is always high but free test in the midrange. When I switched to insurance covered trt, this bitch wanted my total test around 4-500, and in doing so it dumps my free test far below the low limit. All she cares about is total. Big deal, I could have a total of 2500, but if my available is nothing, what good is it?