Did I get underdosed test? Blood work / labs inside

Reaction score
Hi,

I have been on TRT at 200mg test cyp/week and started a blast roughly 8 weeks ago. On TRT, my total test usually comes back at 1300 ng/dL and free test at 30 pg/ml with E2 at 21 pg/ml without an AI.

After my first 4 weeks on blast, using 50% pharm test and 50% UGL test e I had remaining from a prior blast, I forgot to get the right total test lab, but free test was >50 pg/ml and E2 was way high at like 70 pg/ml without an AI. DHT was also slightly high despite my use of finasteride.

Now 8 weeks in, I’ve dropped the pharma and use exclusively this new batch of UGL test e. I think something may be wrong...total test came back at 1900 ng/dL and free at 37 ng/dL. E2 was 32 pg/ml but I have added an AI as I am starting a cut. DHT was low (on finasteride). This concerns me that my levels are barely above where I was on TRT, yet I’m supposedly on 2.5x the dose. Now, I did do the blood draw 4 days after my last injection...I went home and injected immediately...I pin 2x a week. So some of the potency may have been declining but still, I’m a bit suspicious.

Does this new batch seem to be really underdosed?

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
You need to define "Blast" dosage. Still, something is off.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Thats what I thought. Yeah, at best, UGL is under dosed.

Next time it would be best to run the test in question for the first 4 weeks alone then test.

Reaction score
So just run a higher dose and get bloods again in say 10 days? Does that sound like the action to take? I have my pharma I could switch back to but I would run through it quickly. Would rather determine what the amount of under dosing is on this so I can figure out what I’m dealing with and know how much I need to take to mimic a 200mg/wk and 500mg/wk dose of the pharma .

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
So just run a higher dose and get bloods again in say 10 days? Does that sound like the action to take? I have my pharma I could switch back to but I would run through it quickly. Would rather determine what the amount of under dosing is on this so I can figure out what I’m dealing with and know how much I need to take to mimic a 200mg/wk and 500mg/wk dose of the pharma .

You want to really run gear that is questionable? God know what else is wrong with that bunk. Cut your losses and find another source.

Reaction score
Yeah I see your point, I guess this is not advisable.

Reaction score
Wanted to mention that only maybe 5 days prior, I donated blood. Could this have confounded the results?