To Ezekiel, we cooked this for you yesterday

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
And wanted to overnight some to u, but I just felt so bad for u, with the surgery and all.. that I said to myself, Let me experience what Zeek will feel while eating this.. and I ate it all...
Sorry Brother :(

Btw, this is a spanish dish called "Arros Con Pollo" it's chicken that cooks with rice and sofrito, spices and beer, yes beer... it is freaking good

Sorry Pikiki, I love u guajiro, you know your my negro...You'll get yours soon :D

Attachments

• Arros con pollo 2.jpg
    Arros con pollo 2.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Arros con pollo.jpg
    Arros con pollo.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 16

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
nom nom nom

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
man, that looks good as hell!! i would strait tear that shit up!!!

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its been far too long since I have had that! My Abuelita used to spoil me with good food!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
damn, that looks good! Did Mrs P make that?

Z

Zeek

That looks absolutely delicious!!!!

knowing i can't really cook right now Karen has had catering ppl bring food for the day every morning at 9am sharp! good stuff thus far but doesn't touch a good home made meal like the one you had Mr P!!

you have all girls right? anyway i can talk you and Mrs P into adopting a temporarily crippled son? ok so the so-called son is old enough to be a grandpa!! look at the bright side, no toilet training required!

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
And wanted to overnight some to u, but I just felt so bad for u, with the surgery and all.. that I said to myself, Let me experience what Zeek will feel while eating this.. and I ate it all...
Sorry Brother :(

Btw, this is a spanish dish called "Arros Con Pollo" it's chicken that cooks with rice and sofrito, spices and beer, yes beer... it is freaking good

Sorry Pikiki, I love u guajiro, you know your my negro...You'll get yours soon :D

FUCKING christ that looks so good. I havent had that in quite some time. The fried maduros are heaven on earth..

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thats not such a bad deal Zeek!

Mr.P...I want the Platanos NOW!!!

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

knowing i can't really cook right now Karen has had catering ppl bring food for the day every morning at 9am sharp! good stuff thus far but doesn't touch a good home made meal like the one you had Mr P!!

you have all girls right? anyway i can talk you and Mrs P into adopting a temporarily crippled son? ok so the so-called son is old enough to be a grandpa!! look at the bright side, no toilet training required!

Alright I would adopt u as I'm adopting Herm "as a pet" now the good thing with u is, you'll be running lose in the house since u don't need to be house trainned.. Now Bigherm is a different story, he's the pup so, he would have to be outside. :D

FUCKING christ that looks so good. I havent had that in quite some time. The fried maduros are heaven on earth..

Brother I didn't not include u on this out of respect for your diet, stay black

man, that looks good as hell!! i would strait tear that shit up!!!
Your scaring me Bro :( Are u talking about me or the food ??? :D

Where's mine?

Here ya go boy
Shadow2_001.jpg

Its been far too long since I have had that! My Abuelita used to spoil me with good food!
Yeap, in my family my granma never shared her recipes, we had to guess the ingredients, lol

damn, that looks good! Did Mrs P make that?

Nope, I made it myself... :D

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
LMAO!!! Me and co co gonna fight for that shit son!!!!

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ea diablo Mr P, por que tienes que ser tan cruel con nosotros y poner ese rettrato ahi? Lol guess wut im eating this weekend...

Reaction score
Mr P that is exactly what I want...I love that plate. Platanos a un lado y una birra uffffffff HEAVEN ON EARTH FOR SURE!!!!! Thnx to think about your negrito ;)

Mrs P

Lady Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Lol, that's a good idea about the catering... I'll post the recipe to this, so u could make it if u like when u feel better, it's pretty simple... On sundays we usually have my inlaws over & my mom, so I always cook a big meal for them & P & I stick to our diet, unless is cheat day. :)

New Threads