In Progress: Sleeping Under a Bridge in Tokyo

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice story, well written. Still better then prison.

Reaction score
I was homeless for close to a year. Self imposed, I worked and had money and shit, but I had just recently ended a long term relationship and was like **** it.

Best time of of my life, hands down. Pretty much stress free, more pussy than I’d ever need (turns out chicks want to take care of you, in more ways than one), and just had a shit ton of fun.

If I wasn’t a parent I’d easily do it again.

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
I believe OP put the majority of the money he saved into his IRA.

Yeah, 100% of the rent money went into the stock market. The money I didn't use for daily expenses and investments I mostly put towards travel, a girlfriend, and self-given rewards

Within the 2 year period, I only had an anytime fitness gym membership for 6 weeks because I predominately just used resistance bands. I'd sometimes get a day pass to the gym once a week.

Last edited:

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
Ive been at "rock bottom" before. Learned alot about myself. 3 years ago i was sleeping anywhere on tje beaches of Florida, to the streets of Nashville. Hitch hiking cross country with the ol lady. How she put up with it amazes me.

P.s. meth was a heluva drug

Reaction score
Ive been at "rock bottom" before. Learned alot about myself. 3 years ago i was sleeping anywhere on tje beaches of Florida, to the streets of Nashville. Hitch hiking cross country with the ol lady. How she put up with it amazes me.

P.s. meth was a heluva drug

Yeah, Rock bottom doesnt really describe my situation very well. By saying I've been there it dose injustice to the people, maybe like you, who've actually been there

Hitchhiking with a old lady sounds like quite an experience

New Threads