Armour labs

Reaction score
What do you mean. Introduce myself? In this thread, or another thread?

DNW

Elite
Reaction score
They have really good hotdogs

Reaction score
Seriously... have any of you guys heard of it? I picked up some enanthate to hold me off until my quality stuff comes it. I'm really not trusting it. Haven't found anything Online about it. Anyone know anything??

Reaction score
The dude ****ed me. Last time he sent me sis. Which was great. Smooth product, big gains. All of the sudden I get this Armour shit. Although like I said, I'm waiting on some proven quality gear. Just thought I would use this guy to hold me off. I would really appreciate any feedback on Armour if anyone has any experience with it, before I use it. ������

Reaction score
Neither have I. I can't find a single review on anything about it. Guess I should just throw it out.

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
I’d at least hold off on it until you can get better info. I’m sure you’ll be fine training on your own until your reliable source comes through. IMO it’s just not worth it ,especially if you have reliable stuff coming soon. What 30 weight was saying was you should go to the separate intro board and introduce yourself to the crew . The folks here like to know who they’re talking to. All the best?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Where are you searching for this info? I take it your in Europe?

Reaction score
My sis came from a U.K. Connect. Shit was spot on man. Sis even had a decent web page with anti counterfeit measures and verifiable scratch off code. Now This same dude sent me this Armour, and I haven't used it. My last shot was this past Friday, and my quality gear won't be here until end of next week. So I'm just kinda like wtf. I wanna use it, (Armour) but I can find anything to help give me any confidence in it.

Reaction score
I did trust him, up until he sent me this enanthate called Armour. I have some good stuff that should be here next week from a reliable source. But that's not the point here. I'm just trying to find out if anyone has any experience with this Armour. I have not used it and don't plan on it unless I can get some credible info on it.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Just pin it and see what’s the worst that could happen :32 (20):

I did trust him, up until he sent me this enanthate called Armour. I have some good stuff that should be here next week from a reliable source. But that's not the point here. I'm just trying to find out if anyone has any experience with this Armour. I have not used it and don't plan on it unless I can get some credible info on it.

Reaction score
Well I thought about that. And I'm very new to doing gear. So I ask you, what's the worst that could happen? All seriousness lol

New Threads