snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Great into Miss! First thing I think you need to do is change your thoughts on having a "Fat Family". Okay, you probably have a genetic predisposition to excessive weight gain but it's not a life sentence. I don't struggle with my weight but I have been on that journey with a few people, it's not easy.

You'll find your feet here and a lot of people can help but come the end of the day, it's all up to you.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, stick around and watch the magic happen

Redemption79

Reaction score
Welcome. :)
I've battled with my genetics my entire life, so I know where you're coming from. Be patient, and just keep making the next best decision. If you mess up, dust yourself off and keep going. If you want it bad enough and you're willing to work, your results will come.
It's important to be self-aware and reality-based, but go easy on vocalizing or putting into text how fat you are or feel. Words have power and set a precedent in your mind. Instead, view yourself as someone who is on a mission to be fit. It doesn't matter where you came from, all that matters is where you are headed.
Good luck on your journey!

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey! Welcome to UGBB.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground

ComeBacKid85

Reaction score
Welcome to the UG! We’re all crazy for gainz!!! No better place to be for results, and accountability. Best of luck :32 (1):

New Threads