OMG! You look like The Rock!

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I look nothing like a rock...more of a boulder...but my head....hard as a rock for sure

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
last night, post sex, I'm standing in front of the ac trying not to die, wife says; " you look like a statue of a greek god"
I think my wife may be blind.
no I will not be talking her into making an eye appointment.
at least she's convincing. :)

She probably meant that your tiny, flacid penis reminded her of Michaelangelo’s statue of David.

big_wolf_Gang

Reaction score
It sucks that you don’t see what I see in you. Because if you did, you’d just stare and keep laughing. Fuk that b****, I'm glad she's my ex.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
I hear sh*t all the time, but I guess the best compliments have come from pro athletes. It's pretty cool when guys like Gary Leonard ( competed at the 87 Olympia worh Lee Haney) and Jamelle Jones (ranked MMA heavyweight) tell you you look huge.

Reaction score
I keep getting Jake Gyllenhaal from random ladies. I hope it's Southpaw Jake and not Brokeback Jake they are thinking of.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
In Mexico a few years ago and one of the hotel staff asked me what team I played for, and I said what? he says NFL team? Oh, I looked at my wife and winked and said Chargers! San Diego Chargers, he says oh yes yes, that's where I seen you....ha!

Reaction score
I’ve been told by a few people that I look like Carson wentz QB for the eagles. With a hat on I agree except he has like 6 inches on me.

Solomc

Elite
Reaction score
omg man lololol
highest compliment that matters to me is when my wife tells me I'm sexy af and no man comes close to comparing to me. :)

thats f$cked up. She says the same sh!t to me. Haha

Reactions: CJ

Solomc

Elite
Reaction score
The best complement to me is when a girl and her man are walking by and she’s breaking her neck to stare at yours truly. Haha

#killingit

Solo

Last edited:

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
has that actually ever happened???

The best complement to me is when a girl and her man are walking by and she’s breaking her neck to start yours truly. Haha

#killingit

Solo

New Threads