My first post here - need SERIOUS HELP

Reaction score
First off welcome! If you’re currently not putting on muscle , it’s one of the 3 listed above. Get your diet and training dialed in and you will grow. Curious to hear what type of program this “ trainer” has you on? Stick around and ask questions and you WILL GROW!!

I feel low testosterone levels.

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Rohan here - a 22 year old guy

I am new to bodybuilding. It's been 4 months since I am continuously heading the gym. Done a lot of strength training. Still my body doesn't get the pumps. No change at all. I still look like a 19 year old kid. Some body fat is also there. Though not that fatty. Mass is not able to convert into muslce gains. Unable to lose fat percentage.

So my trainer suggested me to start a steroid cycle. He suggested me to go with Anavar+Stana+Clen.

I badly need your advice before starting it. Please help me out guys.

1- focus on eating, 2- read a lot here before even considering doing a cycle, 3 - when you think you are ready for a cycle, read a lot more....your hormone levels should be just fine to put on a lot of mass. 4 - come back in a year or so...if you haven't made any gains, roids aren't going to help. It's diet or work ethic that needs to be fixed.

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
1. 30 mins cardio
2. Strength training 1 body part each day - total 6 exercises and 3 reps each. the thing is I am not able to increase strength. Let's say if chest then flat bench rod only 30kgs max I can do. If biceps then barbell rod 20kgs max. It's been 4 months. I am not able to increase my strength. Can you refer any supplement that helps in increasing strength.

Try upping it to 4 Reps per set and take some Osterine. If you can’t find that get some GNC test booster, it’s basically a cheaper Trenbolone.

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
Try upping it to 4 Reps per set and take some Osterine. If you can’t find that get some GNC test booster, it’s basically a cheaper Trenbolone.
Wait! What??? “ and trust me. She’ll like it too”.

Grizzly911

Elite
Reaction score
Dude, there is no quick fix in this lifestyle. It takes time, consistency and effort/aka work. Focus on as many compound exercises as much as possible and do cardio 30-45 min at least 3 times a week. Eat mainly protein, complex carbs and fibrous carbs and get in protein shakes post-workout. You'll get there a lot faster to your goals doing all this rather than listening to a coach that really doesn't know shit and is all about the really "quick fixes" and is more interested in screwing you out of money.

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
How about put in some work for a couple years get a real trainer, diet on point, learn how your body responds and come talk to us then about a cycle

Grizzly911

Elite
Reaction score
We probably are but either way, that's the only advice I'm going to give him for now. Nothing more really needs to be spoken, he can take it or leave it.

Boytoy

Elite
Reaction score
hahahah ya he's offering me and guess what at 10x more pricing....although I know the actual cost. But need your advice.

He trying to get you to fuk your body up so everyone will think he is a great trainer. Not someone you need bud.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I bet that you are one of the guys at my gym that sit on my bench and take selfies. Put in some fn work before you hurt yourself by listening to some dumfuk telling a dude with 4 months in the gym to take steroids.

Reaction score

How's GAT testrol gold testo booster? Worth going with?

New Threads