Day 1
Clomid 250 mg + Tamoxifen 60 mg
Next 10 days
Clomid 100 mg + Tamoxifen 40 mg
Next 10 days
Clomid 50 mg + Tamoxifen 20 mg
I have used gear before, i am 25 years old.Weight: 87/KG
Height: 1.90cm
I would like to build lean muscle without a lot of fat.
Hello Everyone this is the cycle that i would like to do next, and i would like to know if i have done it correctly including the PCT.
Any advice is greatly appreciated thanks!

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
Up the eq to 1000-1400 ew

You can get away with 600mg a week no less but only adds vascular look and some endurance which is nice if lean or you need endurance. But this is not a bodybuilder dose brother

1000mg eq - 1400mg eq ew
750mg test - 1200mg test with different esters up your test it will help your other steroids work better. Test also is the body's hormone most people don't feel bad from test its the estrogen.
40mg mast p ed mast is a feel good hormone its a injectable proviron so mast wouldn't be the problem.
Half tab of Aromasin or arimidex ed or as needed when you get the feel of estrogen after you take a ful tab eod.
Your tren is fine if you can handle more add more and then lower the dose after a week and up again this will put weight on you and muscle with nutrient partitioning for your food
2ui pharma hgh ed after fasted cardio if you ever wonder what the difference you see with pros who take steroids difference is they take hgh also man so you have to take this I know its expensive but its the sport and helps you with all of your steroids

We have to inject more if we want to do this sport or take more orals

Back in the golden era they didn't take high doses of test because they didn't have estrogen blockers when they made those in the 90s to 2000s that's when you see all those mother fuckers come out of no where and wipe the floor with everyone before and after them still to this day.

You need to up your test. 1200mg test isn't a high dose if you're a big dude that's a normal dose for this sport

Up your test take AI when needed. Test hardens you up.

I would also cycle low dose proviron or winstrol also because it lowers shbg which in return raises your free test

Lot of people on this site don't preach high doses enough which is fucking nuts because this is gh15s site and they lie and just talk out of their ass.

High doses is the sport

Think about it like this if you can't take any steroids, you're at the bottom. If you take steroids, you have a chance, other people have chances too, the more you take the better chances you have of beating them if you train and eat and are a bodybuilder, high doses for real are the name the game, if you take the most shit and you're a badass bodybuilder you have the best chances of winning over everyone else.

I want you to achieve your goals that's why I write this bro you have to up doses

You have to up doses especially test dose, take ai take at least 2ui hgh no generic

Every big guy you ever saw was guaranteed on a high dose of test guaranteed it makes you big and thick and that's what you want to be a bodybuilder.

Golden era they walked everywhere worked labor jobs did hard shit they had high test levels and took all kinds of shit 10g a fucking week but low dose test because they didn't fucking have ai

Best way for us to catch up to that is blast fucking test high control your estrogen and take other steroids.

Gotta up the doses

Reaction score
As i have read on the online forums i heard that it is not good for kick start.
Well should i use it from week 1-4?

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah kick starts in general are dumb. The point of it, I meant what are you expecting/ hoping from it? Typically when someone uses proviron on cycle, they use it the entire cycle.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
When you say you have used gear before?? Can you elaborate a little please??

Reaction score
Use Proviron the entire cycle.
This cycle sounds like perfect for just staying stationary and not gaining or losing anything

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
Use Proviron the entire cycle.
This cycle sounds like perfect for just staying stationary and not gaining or losing anything

the dudes 191 pounds at 6 foot 2, he can easily put on 30 pounds with this cycle.

Reactions: CJ

New Threads