Noob needing guidance

Reaction score
Hello all, I am new and need some dieting help. I am trying to burn fat but have been having trouble doing so. I found this forum and it turns out I was the type of person that gets made fun of for how they diet. I would love to not be dumb about my training anymore. If anyone is willing to help me plan a diet and/or a meal plan I would be super happy. I understand I would probably have to pay which is fine. Any input would be great! Thank you.

Boytoy

Elite
Reaction score
You know what's a healthy choice and what isn't. Choose healthy.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Contact Spongy if you’re willing to pay. Valuable life investment.

if not... start by opening up about “why you’d be made fun of”. We’re all here to help people who are dedicated to reaching their goals. Everyone started somewhere.

The more info you share the more we can help. Outline a few days of eating with portion sizes (if possible)

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Free advice.

Eat real food, as close to you can find it in nature.

Divide your plate into 1/3rds. Each 1/3rd will be a good protein source(sreak,chicjen,fish,etc..), a vegetable(brocolli, carrots, asparagus, salad), and the final 1/3rd a carb source(rice, potatoes, etc...)

For the most part, that takes care of 95% of the problems.

You're a former athlete, get your ass active again!!!!

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome. LES is MOAR!

Reaction score
Thank you, this is a simple little trick that I will use. :) I am looking for some "go to" stuff I can use to make meal preps'. I want to have 2 days on hand at all times. Any tips? I have the containers, just not sure what to fill them with ahhaha. IK sounds a little dumb but ya. I do not have any dietary restrictions and am currently working on losing a little fat but also building muscle. Nothing drastic on either end. I seemed to get in pretty good shape with common sense. "no fast food, no late night eating" etc.. but I've always wanted pre-made meals on hand. That way I can make sure they have what I need and are just ready to go. TY anyone for any feedback you leave. Hope all of you are doing well. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You definitely don't have to pay (cept for the food lol) so you are trying to burn fat, great! I was just dealing with all the food prep stuff myself (about 7-8 months ago) finally doing pretty well. It definitely helps to plan your meals around when you are going to the gym. When are you going (time of day) and what issues are you having specifically? Recipes? Not knowing what food to buy? Happy to help wherever possible. Don't know why people come onto a forum, then kinda bash ppl with a question lol. It's nuts..... too much test hahaha. anyway........