New Member! Third cycle!

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I’m 26yo 6’3” 228lbs currently 4 weeks into my cut at 12%bf.
Tomorrow I start my third cycle which will be a 10 weeker, and my first time running Tren. Plan on pinning 100mg Tren-E and 250mg Test-C every Monday and Thursday (200mg Tren/wk 500mg Test/wk), 30mg D-Bol every day, and .5mg Arimidex EOD (will run caber at the end).
My goal is to stay under 240lbs and get under 10%bf. I currently eat 250g protein 250g carbs and 40g fat per day. I’ve read that you should pump up your carbs while on Tren, anyone agree? Also, should I drop the D-Bol after week 6 to dry out a bit? Thank you very much

Gabriel

Reaction score
Both Test and Tren compete for the same receptors..............I would concider lowering the Test.................I've ran Tren with Dbol and liked it.............I'd keep the Dbol for only 4 wks but would lengthen the cycle to atleast 12 wks....................Also,,,with Tren more is not always better..200 a wk of E should do you nicely..It did me,,,good luck and don't get in front of the Train..!!

Mister Slicksta

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground. A lot of useful info here and people to help.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
I prefer low test and higher tren. I also think tren and dbol is a crappy combo due to toxicity and high blood pressure

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground!!!

Mhenshaw

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome. Lots of good people here. Learn what you can.

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
I’d do it for 12 weeks. If you were bulking I’d say do dbol weeks 1-4 and 8-12. Dbol and tren are great together for bulking as tren works much better for adding tissue when estrogen levels are higher. It seems you are trying to recomp though? In that case I’d use something like anavar. Or possibly a low dose of both dbol and winstrol can be a great combo as well.

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
Both Test and Tren compete for the same receptors..............I would concider lowering the Test.................I've ran Tren with Dbol and liked it.............I'd keep the Dbol for only 4 wks but would lengthen the cycle to atleast 12 wks....................Also,,,with Tren more is not always better..200 a wk of E should do you nicely..It did me,,,good luck and don't get in front of the Train..!!
all aas “compete” for the same receptors. Thankfully you have to use several grams to saturate all receptors.

Reactions: CJ

M.Greger87

Reaction score
Welcome and I have never ran tren, but plenty of guys here have. Hold up a few days and find out what they know

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome. Might wanna bump that cycle to 12 weeks since you’re using tren e and not ace

Reaction score
Whats up broksi?

Good luck on your goals man. If it were me, i would swap the dosages on the test\tren, id run 200mg tren and 100 test per shot. You want the tren doing most of the work at the receptor and really only want enough of the test to keep the dick working if the tren effects you in that way.

Also, you may consider dropping the dbol for anavar on a cut... Dbol gains are quick and dramatic and seem to leave as close to as quick as they came. You can take anavar longer duration and the gains are more "sustainable" for lack of better term.

Good luck amigo