Hello, new member introduction

Reaction score
Hello,
Read some good threads and some shockingly funny threads before and thought I'd reach out haha.

Anyway a little about me...

I'm 6"5, 89kg, age 35.

Currently consuming on average 3500 kcal, 200-250g of protein pd.

This is my third cycle, I've actually lost 3 stone since my last cycle last year as I've had a rough 23 but things are starting to look back on track and I realised I was letting myself go.
This time last year I was 17st, I'm now currently 14st but in good lean shape.

I've just started a cycle as shown below;

Tri Tren mix 200mg twice weekly
Tri Test 300mg twice weekly
Decca 125mg twice weekly
Anavar 30mg pd for 6weeks.

Is there anything you'd chop or change about this? I want to gain as much mass as possible while avoiding water retention.

Thanks

Nathan

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
If you're trying to add size, drop the Tren and Anavar, and add in some steak and potatoes. You're really light for your height, fill that frame out with FOOD!!!

JeffGoldblumLips

Reaction score
Why not just use an AI if you're concerned about water retention?

Reaction score
@JeffGoldblumLips I've used a AI before and it made me feel like crap.

@CJ I disagree about the tren part, I was 16.5st and rock solid before Christmas gone using tren and it was the best I'd ever looked.

I think I'll have your advice on the var though,
tbh I just love the boost they give when taken a hour before setting off to the gym.

Calories are certainly going to be increased when necessary, I forgot to put in my original post that I am also having a shake containing 750 cal and 40g of protein twice daily.
So my calorie intake is averaging 5000 and 330gs of protein

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score

@CJ I disagree about the tren part, I was 16.5st and rock solid before Christmas gone using tren and it was the best I'd ever looked.

tbh I just love the boost they give when taken a hour before setting off to the gym.

Calories are certainly going to be increased when necessary, I forgot to put in my original post that I am also having a shake containing 750 cal and 40g of protein twice daily.
So my calorie intake is averaging 5000 and 330gs of protein
You can disagree, but you're wrong about Tren being good for adding size.

Other drugs do it just as well, or much better, without the harshness that comes along with Tren.

Reaction score
@CJ I hear you, I know people do have side effects from tren but last time I seemed to be free of anything noticable.

What would you recommend as a great bulk for me then as if I'm convinced I'll put my tren on the shelf for another time

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score

So my calorie intake is averaging 5000 and 330gs of proteim

Hold on a second...

You were a rock solid 231 lbs before Xmas, but you're only 196 lbs now, at 6'5".

What the hell happened? Did you lose a leg?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
@CJ I hear you, I know people do have side effects from tren but last time I seemed to be free of anything noticable.

What would you recommend as a great bulk for me then as if I'm convinced I'll put my tren on the shelf for another time
Hard effective training, and an appropriate diet. You won't need much anabolics.

Reaction score
@CJ no I didn't lose a leg, my life was flipped upside down with tragedy after tragedy.

A few close deaths in a short space of time as well as life's usual hurdles and it all got to be too much.

I went into a deep depression, basically starved myself, done no training and basically wasted away.

Luckily I've snapped out of it.

@BigBaldBeardGuy if my lack of literacy skills effects you so much, maybe you should protect your eyes and not look my friend.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
@CJ no I didn't lose a leg, my life was flipped upside down with tragedy after tragedy.

A few close deaths in a short space of time as well as life's usual hurdles and it all got to be too much.

I went into a deep depression, basically starved myself, done no training and basically wasted away.

@BigBaldBeardGuy if my lack of literacy skills effects you so much, maybe you should protect your eyes and not look my friend.

Well, then since you were that size before, you should have no trouble getting back there. So that's good.

Hope everything in your life is better, or at least heading that way. Keep your head above water.

Reaction score

Chill bro. I was trying to be funny. For fucks’ sake. “Speak English” because you were using units used in England. 🙄

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Hi dude. Wont give any advice cj has done more of that in this one thread than in his entire time here.
Bbbg is only poking fun at you. If anyone has the ability to do the math in his head it is him. He is much smarter than the average pro on all matters bb. But to get help you need to make things less confusing.

I know myself just how hard things here can be at first. The worst thing you can do is overload the info. Keep it simple. Work in pounds consistently.

My heart goes out to you and your wife during these hard times. Depression is a cruel master. It is a cloud that hangs over you even on a sunny day.

Off the record. Guys like us that suffer with depression should never use tren. It does bad things to our thoughts. We start believing things we know aren't true.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Chill bro. I was trying to be funny. For fucks’ sake. “Speak English” because you were using units used in England. 🙄

Hang on. Speak English. U use units English people use. What language do people from England speak.

Or did you mean speak American you use units people from England use.
Just jokes. But it feels nice to finally read a mistake from you. Maybe you are human.
No. a bot for sure. 🤫 🤔 🤫:unsure::)(y)
Please click on the one that isn't a face.

Reaction score
Hang on. Speak English. U use units English people use. What language do people from England speak.

Or did you mean speak American you use units people from England use.
Just jokes. But it feels nice to finally read a mistake from you. Maybe you are human.
No. a bot for sure. 🤫 🤔 🤫:unsure::)(y)
Please click on the one that isn't a face.
I didn’t mess up anything

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Hi dude. Wont give any advice cj has done more of that in this one thread than in his entire time here.
Bbbg is only poking fun at you. If anyone has the ability to do the math in his head it is him. He is much smarter than the average pro on all matters bb. But to get help you need to make things less confusing.

I know myself just how hard things here can be at first. The worst thing you can do is overload the info. Keep it simple. Work in pounds consistently.

My heart goes out to you and your wife during these hard times. Depression is a cruel master. It is a cloud that hangs over you even on a sunny day.

Off the record. Guys like us that suffer with depression should never use tren. It does bad things to our thoughts. We start believing things we know aren't true.

Good point, with the caution of using Tren/Nandrolones with mental issues.

These drugs seem to anecdotally cause more anxiety, and altering of the normal thought process.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
This lifter makes Trevor Lawrence look like John Cena.