Adrol and Nausea

Tatlifter

Reaction score
Like the title states I recently started oral Adrol and felt good for a few hours then the rest of the day I felt nausea, sick, and headache.

I do have a little sinus stuff going on and did discontinue the adrol.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if so what if anything is there to do about it other than drop it.

Thanks

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Some split the pill and take half in the am and half later in the day.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Superdrol and anadrol I get that same shit that's why I do not take them anymore. I didn't even feel good for a few hours only time I felt good was when the great pump was happening and once I got into the work out but before and after feel like garbage.

Results are great for me even after a week or 2 longest I made it was 3 weeks and it was hell.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Was your bp high? Could explain some...drol spiked my blood pretty good

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Lower your dosage a bit and see what happens!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Drol zaps my appetite and makes me feel not so great. That’s why I’m using it to cut:)

Tatlifter

Reaction score
Drol zaps my appetite and makes me feel not so great. That’s why I’m using it to cut:)

Jin it did Zap my appetite and I also am cutting and wanted to use it to maintain/build muscle while calories drop and cardio increases..But I cant feel like that.

Tatlifter

Reaction score
Lower your dosage a bit and see what happens!

Thanks Giant...I did try to cut it in half.. took 12.5 morning 12.5 afternoon. Not sure if it was still feeling like crap from the 50 the day before or not but I literally thought at any moment I would lose my lunch.

May just not be for me.

Tatlifter

Reaction score
Was your bp high? Could explain some...drol spiked my blood pretty good

Thank you..I thought about that and it very well could have although my BP is almost always perfect.

It is quite possible it spiked it but I did not check it. Hell I could barely do anything I felt so crappy.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Jin it did Zap my appetite and I also am cutting and wanted to use it to maintain/build muscle while calories drop and cardio increases..But I cant feel like that.

Cutting sucks. You’re gonna feel crappy one way or another.

But I hear you.

Fortunately for me i can handle the feeling. Unfortunately I get no strength benefits from any orals.

I literally take drol for the side effects:32 (6):

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks Giant...I did try to cut it in half.. took 12.5 morning 12.5 afternoon. Not sure if it was still feeling like crap from the 50 the day before or not but I literally thought at any moment I would lose my lunch.

May just not be for me.

Maybe not for you but also maybe back off for 3 days then go for a lower dosage, remember now 1cc is 50mg so try 1/4 morning and night 12.5mg and test that.

Just a little may go a long way for your application.

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
Never had those sides on drol. As a powerlifter it is a go to in meet prep. Suppression on appetite a little but I keep my liver happy so it is minimal.

Tatlifter

Reaction score
Maybe not for you but also maybe back off for 3 days then go for a lower dosage, remember now 1cc is 50mg so try 1/4 morning and night 12.5mg and test that.

Thanks GIant.. Thats my plan.. I tried the 12.5/12.5 but it was the day after 50/1cc so maybe still sick from that.. Im going to try it again monday after 5-6 days off. But I felt back normal yesterday after about 24-36 hours from last dose.

Tatlifter

Reaction score
Cutting sucks. You’re gonna feel crappy one way or another.

But I hear you.

Right Jin...cutting does suck every time regardless...but the feeling I had those few days was well beyond any cutting pains Ive experienced and Ive cut to 6% bf a couple times..

Im all in for no pain to gain but when the pain stops the gains Ive got to bow out or try something else...hints at the reason for this post..

Wanted to see what you guys would suggest as a way to possibly continue with lessened sides.

Thanks again

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Hopefully the next attempt will work better for you. If halfing it doesn't work, try splitting it by 3. 1/3 every 8 hours.

I've tried all 3 and prefer half personally. Like said above, just start low and work your way up.