US Source/ Kinglabs

Reaction score
A friend of mine told me about kinglabs and in the past month I’ve ordered twice. They have no minimum, a whole array of products, and competitively priced. And this is no lie, I’ve ordered on a Monday both times and had it by Friday. He only takes bitcoin but sends you a tracking number within a couple of hours. Kinglabs.online

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
And you have nothing to gain from this being your first post?

Reaction score
Nope, it’s all I have to throw in knowledge wise because I’m a beginner...So it’s what I got in my back pocket to contribute

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is a review of a source. It should have been posted in the UNCENSORED section.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I ordered from here and never received my product. Now they do not reply why you trying to scam people?

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What a life......

Reaction score
I ordered from here and never received my product. Now they do not reply why you trying to scam people?

Hes a paid source on many forums. Ive not used him for gear, but know people that have and he carries THC carts which is cool if youre into that. You sure you got scammed? I domt doubt you Im just saying his rep is good around prominent forums. DM me bc Ive talked to him before and lemme know the details.

First Ive heard of him scamming but maybe this is a whooosh and youre ****in w the dude

21guns

Reaction score
Id love some info on these guys been around since 1999

Reaction score
I place an order on your website yesterday and have not heard from you regarding payment.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
I placed an order on a website 1 minute ago and I havent heard back. Now Im pissed. Have I been scammed?
I place an order on your website yesterday and have not heard from you regarding payment.

Reaction score
Actually that was not my concern, but nice job of turning a simple email into a message of distrust and worry. Instead of doing what a Sr Member should do and say be patient it can take a little bit. But if you read on their site it states all orders after 3pm will be handled the next day. So I was following up based on what they state is their process. I just posted a sarcastic message to haze the new guy. Im so cool now. Lol

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Im not cool at all, but thanks? I responded to one of your other messages on the board with the best advice I could. Sorry if I offended you. I do tend to be sarcastic sometimes. But yeah, I would give it a good 3 to 4 days before worrying about it. What was not clear to me is are you saying you already paid and heard nothing or are you waiting for them to give you info so you can make payment?
Actually that was not my concern, but nice job of turning a simple email into a message of distrust and worry. Instead of doing what a Sr Member should do and say be patient it can take a little bit. But if you read on their site it states all orders after 3pm will be handled the next day. So I was following up based on what they state is their process. I just posted a sarcastic message to haze the new guy. Im so cool now. Lol

New Threads