Nuclear Labs formerly known as the D-Line and Goldline

Reaction score
sounds like a clusterfuk im sticking with napsgear

Napsgear?!!?! :32 (6): Is anything from there even decent? They were the first place I ever ordered from about 7 years ago, and what I ordered not only wasn’t the right lab I chose, but definitely underdosed

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Napsgear?!!?! :32 (6): Is anything from there even decent? They were the first place I ever ordered from about 7 years ago, and what I ordered not only wasn’t the right lab I chose, but definitely underdosed

He was being sarcastic. :32 (17):

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
I have not seen anything posted online about Yates84 being busted.

If he knew D-red was busted why would he put up a list on D-red's forum shortly after D-red was busted? This doesn't make sense to me.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is a reminder of how there are serious consequences in this game ... of course you can buy weed on practically any corner in the USA ... and even if caught ... you get what amounts to a ticket in most placed these days ... PED's are although a different situation .. thank you Mugzy for the reminder.

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score

If he knew D-red was busted why would he put up a list on D-red's forum shortly after D-red was busted? This doesn't make sense to me.

Asking to learn, rather than to challenge: If Yates84's List is relatively new, why would we expect him to be busted so soon? Wouldn't it be more likely LE is very aware of him and is giving him more time to provide evidence against him, and/or to use him as bait that will lead them in other directions?

kdraoui

Reaction score
Looks like Nuclear (D-red) was kicked off Promuscle.

Reaction score
If he isnt the same why did he ban me and just take Nuclears word i shorted him? And why would I short someone who could just keep what I sent and stick it to me. Testboner, Roc id been on HCU for years, you guys seen my name there. I never once had a bad incident, nuclear pipes up I shorted him And D- just bans me. I never shorted anyone, if it was the shit feel out on the floor or something, complete bullshit after years of using D. Hell to sav some sort of face i said id no less than send half of what was short just to keep things somewhat straight. Bitch move to ban me!

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
If he isnt the same why did he ban me and just take Nuclears word i shorted him? And why would I short someone who could just keep what I sent and stick it to me. Testboner, Roc id been on HCU for years, you guys seen my name there. I never once had a bad incident, nuclear pipes up I shorted him And D- just bans me. I never shorted anyone, if it was the shit feel out on the floor or something, complete bullshit after years of using D. Hell to sav some sort of face i said id no less than send half of what was short just to keep things somewhat straight. Bitch move to ban me!

D-red has never been known as a stand up guy. He has quite the bad reputation over the years and continuing to source steroids after having been charged by the feds is a new low for him. Of course he is one and the same with Nuclear. No real source would post a list on D-reds forum after he was busted.

Reaction score
D-red has never been known as a stand up guy. He has quite the bad reputation over the years and continuing to source steroids after having been charged by the feds is a new low for him. Of course he is one and the same with Nuclear. No real source would post a list on D-reds forum after he was busted.
Several reputable places still there, giant, hupharma, and a few others and until this deal with Nuclear never had an issue, he screwed me though!

Reaction score
Some dude put em on blast the other day and they deleted all the threads from ASF

Blacktail

Reaction score
he was for a short time, right before he got nabbed, i was along time member there who nuclear or d both screwed over.
What was your name over there? I was also on for a few years.

Reaction score
What was your name over there? I was also on for a few years.
Horsefli always has been i just made an account on one other site with a different name. but yates was there and was pretty cool dude. sounded like he got hit hard from some of the other members at HCU.

Reaction score
Hupharma must have gone back? They weren't there 2 months ago when I went in there. It was a ghost town too. They booted me though but its cool.

Reaction score
D-line (David E.) was not “Integrity” (Integrity was an independent operator). And Nuclear is not David E (formerly D-line). Nuclear has ad at David’s board, but David isn’t connected outside of that.
Believe what you may, but that’s the bottomline.

You're so far up d-reds ass its not even funny. Integrity(yates84) was brewing for d-red and a handful of other labs. It was quite obvious what was going on at ProMuscle, and musclemechanics his rep, pretty much blew d-red(Dave essers) cover. Its blasted all over the forums(ASF, BOP, and PM) who Nuclear is. The reason he left ProMuscle, because he was getting ZERO business in his thread. Only time he ever posted was to tell everyone to stop cluttering up his thread and to give his new email. And go to his nuclear thread over at ASF, his new rep (Jolter) and him(Nuke) are the only ones that post. LOL.. Again, getting ZERO business there too. And BOP got rid of him. LMAO!

You must think the membership at all these forums are stupid or something. Im surprised you're not repping for Nuclear, or maybe you're his remailer? And lets not forget the janoshik lab tests on 4 of his products. I can post up the lab reports if you wish, but you already seen them and cried foul.. LOL. Underdosed and not even up to par with label claims. And he doesn't even know how to spell Testosterone.. See pic

Please give us a reason why you like this fool so much? I got more dirt on this guy and we are barely touching the surface.. He was buying fentanyl raw from a source at pro muscle while he was goldline, source was Pehlwan Pharmaceuticals. He actually never got the package because the first package was seized, and so was the reship. Then claims to everyone on PM that he was scammed..lol. Classic. He never was scammed, he just lost $5000. How many reships can one get? lol.. And this wasn't his first encounter with fentanyl either. Great guy pressing fentanyl tabs..

Attachments

• idiot.jpg
    idiot.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 19

Blacktail

Reaction score
Horsefli always has been i just made an account on one other site with a different name. but yates was there and was pretty cool dude. sounded like he got hit hard from some of the other members at HCU.

yates was a great guy! Made some great gear. He took good care of me. Sorry to see him in so much trouble.

Blacktail

Reaction score
You're so far up d-reds ass its not even funny. Integrity(yates84) was brewing for d-red and a handful of other labs. It was quite obvious what was going on at ProMuscle, and musclemechanics his rep, pretty much blew d-red(Dave essers) cover. Its blasted all over the forums(ASF, BOP, and PM) who Nuclear is. The reason he left ProMuscle, because he was getting ZERO business in his thread. Only time he ever posted was to tell everyone to stop cluttering up his thread and to give his new email. And go to his nuclear thread over at ASF, his new rep (Jolter) and him(Nuke) are the only ones that post. LOL.. Again, getting ZERO business there too. And BOP got rid of him. LMAO!

You must think the membership at all these forums are stupid or something. Im surprised you're not repping for Nuclear, or maybe you're his remailer? And lets not forget the janoshik lab tests on 4 of his products. I can post up the lab reports if you wish, but you already seen them and cried foul.. LOL. Underdosed and not even up to par with label claims. And he doesn't even know how to spell Testosterone.. See pic

Please give us a reason why you like this fool so much? I got more dirt on this guy and we are barely touching the surface.. He was buying fentanyl raw from a source at pro muscle while he was goldline, source was Pehlwan Pharmaceuticals. He actually never got the package because the first package was seized, and so was the reship. Then claims to everyone on PM that he was scammed..lol. Classic. He never was scammed, he just lost $5000. How many reships can one get? lol.. And this wasn't his first encounter with fentanyl either. Great guy pressing fentanyl tabs..

yates was at one time but was not brewing for him after a falling out.

Blacktail

Reaction score

he never put a list on his board. I was told they had a falling out and had nothing to do with him anymore.