The Uncle Bee

Reaction score
Well if she's hot and single talk about an awesome combo. But yeah I have no clue who that is

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG

Boogieman

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome UB, great place we have here. So whats your training history, where are you at? Where do you want to be? Tell is more!

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I’ve been gone a while but welcome to the board

Reaction score
Welcome UB, great place we have here. So whats your training history, where are you at? Where do you want to be? Tell is more!

Training history and goals… so I started becoming obsessed with working out after high school. Played sports throughout but wasn't keen on the weight room then. Send 2 to 3 years I'm steady workout routines and I join the army towards the end and halfway through college. Going through training just made me one more. Some bunnies I met in my unit and I started getting pretty serious in the gym for quite some time. I was cautious with what I put in my body for fear of The army finding out. So I stuck with the pro hormones and pro steroids and of course just as I do now take my staples such as whey protein, BC amino acids, some creatine but not a lot because I couldn't keep my distance running where I liked it. This was at the time when monohydrate was about all there was. I got real into cycling as a byproduct of cardio. That made me want to work my core and lower body harder so I focused a lot more on my legs doing squats leg presses lunges as opposed to the average gym rat wanting to do flat bench and shoulder shrugs. Of course I work out my entire body though. ( damn I'm ranting aren't I) so anyway I started my first cycle about 2004. I'll be straight up, I should not have dove in quite so deep to start. My first cycle consisted of test 400mg, 1 ml/EOD Yes that's correct! For 24 weeks. Week one through 8 ..50 mg ofDbol/Ed. week six through 20, EQ at 400mg/wk, wk 4-20 Deca, 300-600mg/wk. then my AE's and PCT. let me tell you my arm swelled up like a mother****er and I thought I had the worst flu thanking I got infection. Completely young dumb and uninformed. I didn't notice anything until about week eight and I just felt amazing. That's all it took. For the next 10 years in a more cautious informed and simplified version I continued walking out and supplementing with a variety of compounds. My current goals are getting part of that back. It won't happen overnight and I've been dieting for the past few months and working out mostly at home at first and now luckily the gym open back up which is exactly a mile from my house which makes it awesome. I do have a cycle on its way and I'll be using sust., Anavar , and primozone E. I may tweak things at some points before I start but I wanted to keep things pretty mild simple yet solid and sustainable with little aromatization. It sucks starting back up when in your head you feel like you don't need to. My motivation is constantly seeing my boys that I used to work out with and we were stationed together, sponsored and has been competing for 12 years or more and opened a few gems with his wife who also competes.

sorry I babbled probably too much so shell that's my deal. The one thing I've always excelled that is medicine. I was fortunate to get a second MOS as a 68 whiskey in my section sergeant who was a PA was amazing at sending us to This school in that school to wear I was first assist in the field OR. By no means am I a PA or a doctor, but I do use my education wisely with my training dieting and my supplementations.

New Threads