Winter Mass Cycle

jpreston250300

Reaction score
Here’s the plan, I would like to bulk 25 lbs in 12 weeks. I know half will be water but end result, I would like to be 220-225 and sub 7 percent or less after cut.

Currently sub 7 % bf and 210 lbs - 6’, one cycle under the belt.

https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/32477-First-Test-Cycle

Let me know your thoughts on cycle in general, your experience with similar and any suggestions on ancillary meds.
Will run HcG as needed and have lots of Armidex from last cycle I didn’t really need.

Suggestions on Caber, Nolva, armidex, clomid, etc. I’m a TRT for life guy... I don’t need more kids.

Week 1-3, start Nov. 4th

Mon / Wed / Fri

-200 - Sus
-100 - NPP
-100 - Masteron
-25 - dbol, maybe 50

Week 3-6

Mon / Wed / Fri

-200 - Sus
-100- NPP
-100 - Masteron
-25 - dbol

Week 6-9

Mon / Wed / Fri

-200 - Sus
-150 - Tren A
-100 - Masteron

Week 9-12

Mon / Wed / Fri, end Feb. 4th

-200 - Sus
-150 - Tren A
-100 - Masteron

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Here’s the plan, I would like to bulk 25 lbs in 12 weeks. I know half will be water but end result, I would like to be 220-225 and sub 7 percent or less after cut.

Currently sub 7 % bf and 210 lbs - 6’, one cycle under the belt.

https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/32477-First-Test-Cycle

Let me know your thoughts on cycle in general, your experience with similar and any suggestions on ancillary meds.
Will run HcG as needed and have lots of Armidex from last cycle I didn’t really need.

Suggestions on Caber, Nolva, armidex, clomid, etc. I’m a TRT for life guy... I don’t need more kids.

Week 1-3, start Nov. 4th

Mon / Wed / Fri

-200 - Sus
-100 - NPP
-100 - Masteron
-25 - dbol, maybe 50

Week 3-6

Mon / Wed / Fri

-200 - Sus
-100- NPP
-100 - Masteron
-25 - dbol

Week 6-9

Mon / Wed / Fri

-200 - Sus
-150 - Tren A
-100 - Masteron

Week 9-12

Mon / Wed / Fri, end Feb. 4th

-200 - Sus
-150 - Tren A
-100 - Masteron

So we can read it.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
This is not a good plan.

splitting first 6 weeks npp/last 6 tren?
tren on your second run?
masteron- Why?
sustanon on a 12 week run wouldn’t be my preference.

Test (p/c/e)+npp with some dbol. Done.

Most guys on this board like their orals once the oils have kicked in, not as a kick starter themselves. Maybe run it weeks 5-8 or the like.

jpreston250300

Reaction score
I’m asking the right guys here.

My logic

the 6/6 split is to start leaning out the 6 week heavy bulk/mass run, then clean diet for solid gains.

Masteron to combat estrogen sides

Sustonon since blasting 3x per week and hoping for a little energy pop from the short esters, but stable levels from long esters.

https://www.***********************...lyzing-the-rich-piana-cycle.html#.X6JYrhY8IlQ

Dbol since I’m cruising on 200 test.

I”m open to suggestions....was trying to keep out EQ based on lipid profile.

Last edited:

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Seems a bit all over the place tbh and i wouldn't recommend tren on your second cycle

Im a big believer in keeping it simple:

Test e 500mg week 1-12
NPP 400mg week 1-12
Dbol 30mg for 4 weeks, i like it in the middle of my cycle

jpreston250300

Reaction score
I read this was Richs favorite cycle, but much higher doses. the link to muscle development doesn’t work

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
and he is dead, listen to the advice already given dude test npp and dbol will be a great cycle. Just use the cycle to bulk. You can cut another time

I read this was Richs favorite cycle, but much higher doses. the link to muscle development doesn’t work

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
If you actually are sub 7 percent bf then just do test/npp/dbol and go get gains.. I don't understand this cycle at all

Charger69

Reaction score
The way you you describe the first 6 weeks as heavy bulk mass and second as clean solid gains makes me
believe you have no idea what you are doing and your diet is going to be dogshit

I thought the same thing. When bulking you still need a clean diet.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
A few things:

You aren't below 7% bodyfat at 210(at least not in the pics that you linked)

You won't be below 7% bodyfat at 225 in 12 weeks.

IF this is your second cycle, you have waaaaaaaay to many compounds in that set up.

If this is your 7th cycle, you have waaaaay to many compounds in your proposed cycle.

Don't fall into the trap of more drugs equals more gain. Its simply untrue. Keep it simple.

I'll give you props on leaning out in the post referenced but you are not ready for the drugs you proposed in this cycle.

My advice, slow down with the drug aspect of lifting and keep focusing on diet and the actual lifting aspect.

jpreston250300

Reaction score
It’s good to ask questions, always learning. I read one article from muscle development but real life is what matters.

I know only half of the 25 lbs would be muscle at the end.

You guys don’t agree with Masteron used as an AI?

I see the concerns on the Tren for sure.

When I say mass bulk, i was considering going up in BF a bit in lieu of the clean gain program I did on first run.

yeah I have a lot to learn.

Need to get some caber and aromasin - I have armidex but it’s hard on my tendons/joints in the arms

Gabriel

Reaction score
The tried and true
Test Deca Dbol this is The cycle for mass..Ive done some cycles like what you've described and the results were less than what I thought.. actually damn disappointing..
Test 600-800
Deca 400-600
Dbol 50mgs/ed wks 4-8
If needed throwing in some SD for pre-WO

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Most guys on this board like their orals once the oils have kicked in, not as a kick starter themselves. Maybe run it weeks 5-8 or the like.

I'd like to go deeper into why this is true. It tends to be a timing issue; dbol more to the end for the PLers and Var or Winny (yeah zig, I said Winny lol) for the BBers. Most guys are headed to some peak in strength or look even if they are not competing. To me, the idea of a "Kick starter" was for someone who has little patients for the process. Also, those oral gains come quick and leave quick.

You aren't below 7% bodyfat at 210(at least not in the pics that you linked)

You won't be below 7% bodyfat at 225 in 12 weeks.

7% or not, you can't make gains at that percent BF. That statement comes from a guy who likes to stay somewhat lean. I'm not sure I have seen 7% excluding competing many years back. If you can carry some muscle, 12% will have you jacked AF with veins showing. You sure you're 7% BF now because like BSP said, I don't see it. I'm not trying to be mean, just trying to get you to have a realistic expectation of where you are and where you'll be.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dang .. this reminds me why I love this form ...Brock - BSP - Bricks - Snake all to gave you thousands of dollars of advise .. use it ...

These guys are all as far ahead of you in results as the human body is to the 1 cell amoeba .. that is not to take anything away from you .. you have gotten the modest results expected from someone with your experience ... I'd estimate your bodyfat somewhere around 15% according from your pic ...

The awesome news is you're on the right track ... please understand this ... drugs are not the key to your results regardless what you see & read out there ... eating properly (which around 5% of amateurs bodybuilders do) and working out consistently for years are what build mass ... I understand everyone wants a short cut ... news flash .. there isn't one ... expect 5 to 10 years to of very consistent training to start approaching the body you want ... my advise .. take the advise of these men who are years ahead of you in training ...

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
so right dude these guys mentioned have no end of experience and it’s invaluable

Dang .. this reminds me why I love this form ...Brock - BSP - Bricks - Snake all to gave you thousands of dollars of advise .. use it ...

These guys are all as far ahead of you in results as the human body is to the 1 cell amoeba .. that is not to take anything away from you .. you have gotten the modest results expected from someone with your experience ... I'd estimate your bodyfat somewhere around 15% according from your pic ...

The awesome news is you're on the right track ... please understand this ... drugs are not the key to your results regardless what you see & read out there ... eating properly (which around 5% of amateurs bodybuilders do) and working out consistently for years are what build mass ... I understand everyone wants a short cut ... news flash .. there isn't one ... expect 5 to 10 years to of very consistent training to start approaching the body you want ... my advise .. take the advise of these men who are years ahead of you in training ...

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
i dont want to get hung up on bodyfat percentages, at the end of the day they dont mean anything, some guys have abs at 14% bodyfat and others need to get to 7%. It's all about creating the look you want to create. It sounds like you want to put on a legit 10lbs of muscle tissue. that is going to take longer then 12 weeks, I hate being specific in cycle recommendations but id do 16-20 weeks of test deca and mast. maybe about 8-10 weeks in switch from m,w,f injections to eod for a small bump in doses to ensure progression throughout the whole cycle. run the mast a bit higher then you were planning to keep water retention down and push CLEAN food hard the whole time. Since this is only your second cycle you might be able to get 10lbs of legit muscle doing this if on point the whole time and you respond well.

also id skip the orals, they simply are not really worth the side effects. they will destroy bloodwork faster then injectables, hard on the appetite when pushing food hard, and especially dbol tends to cause lower back pumps that screw up your training. if you cant train and eat right and your body is more toxic you will make less progress despite more anabolics in your system. I really only like orals in very specific situations like final weeks before a show or when stage lean using them for short periods to blow up with all the increased muscle glycogen and intracellular water. Anavar can be nice in a bulk when you really hit a wall and cant seem to progress but usually it just means you need more food or something is off with your training.

Last edited:

New Threads