Started a nnp cycle

Reaction score
Just hit my 4th week of npp prop and dbol
Mon and Friday 100prop 200npp Wed 100 of each 20mg of dbol pre work out 20mcgs of igf1lr3 post work out. Im very pleased with the results so far strength and size are way up will drop the dbol this week I plan on running it 12 weeks in week 8-12 thought of adding 50mg of var a cutting calories a little to tighten up

Reaction score
Welcome to The UG dude!

So 300 mgs test prop, 500 mgs NPP, and 20 mgs dbol. Sounds like a classic bulk stack. I don't see any questions in there but I wouldn't worry about the var. Its either bulking or cutting. Pick one. Var wont tighten you up but your diet will. If you're adding too much fat, try adjusting your diet. Not gear addition.

Reaction score
Yea i get where you coming from makes sense i wont worry about the var ill save it for just a cut. I was getting a liitle fluffy in the mid section in week 2 dropped my cals by 500 a day and started 20mgs of cardarine seemed to help

Reaction score
What's your diet look like? Maybe we can help there? It seems to be the root of the prob.

Reaction score
True thats almost definitely it. I havent been no way precise with my micros. A rough example would be i work nights so i usually wake up i might eat 3 eggs a pancake glass of 2% milk pre workout maybe hr before protein powder in 2% milk right before workout handful of gummie bears post wo 20mcg igft 2iu growth 2 tables spoons of honey shower about a hr later meal replacement drink with 2% milk work food 2 meal replacement shakes with fruit and spinach soild food usually home made japanese stir fry with rice or baked hamburger steak and sweet potatoes sometimes half a peanut butter and honey sandwich get home in the morning usually some oatmeal eggs or another pancake...i was putting oatmeal and peanutbutter in my meal replacement shakes but omitted it a few weeks ago

Reaction score
True thats almost definitely it. I havent been no way precise with my micros. A rough example would be i work nights so i usually wake up i might eat 3 eggs a pancake glass of 2% milk pre workout maybe hr before protein powder in 2% milk right before workout handful of gummie bears post wo 20mcg igft 2iu growth 2 tables spoons of honey shower about a hr later meal replacement drink with 2% milk work food 2 meal replacement shakes with fruit and spinach soild food usually home made japanese stir fry with rice or baked hamburger steak and sweet potatoes sometimes half a peanut butter and honey sandwich get home in the morning usually some oatmeal eggs or another pancake...i was putting oatmeal and peanutbutter in my meal replacement shakes but omitted it a few weeks ago
Im 6"4 240 between 15-20% bf id guess

Reaction score
I would almost bet the farm you are taking in too much sugar and sat fats. Do you track your macros/cals with an app? The PB, milk, and honey can do damage if you aren't weighing/measuring. How lean is the meat you are eating as well?

Reaction score
No i dont i download one guess i need to use it! Usually grilled hibachi style chicken and baked 80/20 ground beef. Since im wanting to thin out now i could swap out the beef for cod and the milk for almond milk green tea or water

Reaction score
No i dont i download one guess i need to use it! Usually grilled hibachi style chicken and baked 80/20 ground beef. Since im wanting to thin out now i could swap out the beef for cod and the milk for almond milk green tea or water
It will help tremendously to track them. Make sure the chix is breast meat and the 80/20 is no good. Find beef that is at least in the 90s. Mid 90s preferably. You can use cod to switch it up so it can be sustainable. Almond milk will definitely help in place of 2%. Those are great places to start dude. Water on top of everything else. It will help aid your digestion among many other things.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Thanks man ill do that! I got some clen on hand also
Focus on diet for now. That will get you much further than drugs. Start a food journal; MyFitnessPal makes this easy. It's useful in both a bulk and a cut.

I saw you mention cardarine. Were you doing any cardio when using it? If so, what kind, how many sessions, how many minutes per session, and at what intensity level are you doing it?

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Got the drugs down but this “diet” is complete trash.

Hughinn

Reaction score
Got the drugs down but this “diet” is complete trash.

Second this advice.

That's one helluva bulking cycle.

Imo the npp or the dbol would be fine without using both for performance gains.

But I'm not a bodybuilder either and have different goals.

It's hard to beat npp for a good lean bulk in my opinion. Especially with a good testosterone dose alongside it.

The diet is quite lacking though. The pancakes, honey and peanut butter especially.

Too much fat, salt and sugar to get a lean bulk right. But if you're goal is mass and size, you might be right where you want.

If not, some carrots, celery and complex carbs would be better than the meal supplements imo

Reaction score
I totally agree i definitely have to get my micros in check hell i could've ate that in my mid 20's early 30's and had a six pack but pushing 50 is a different story

Reaction score
Focus on diet for now. That will get you much further than drugs. Start a food journal; MyFitnessPal makes this easy. It's useful in both a bulk and a cut.

I saw you mention cardarine. Were you doing any cardio when using it? If so, what kind, how many sessions, how many minutes per session, and at what intensity level are you doing it?
No i haven't done any cardio yet but it does help with my stamina late in the workout. The cardio ive done in the past which worked great for me was ill turn the treadmill to full speed hop on for 10 seconds straddle it for a minute and repeat usually 10 set after my workout except leg days.

Reaction score
Bro holy fuck with the Meal replacements.

The only real food is pancakes and three eggs..

2% milk in everything and your complaint your getting fluffy.

Your on 590mg of NPP and then throw some dbol in there.?

Bro you better get your diet in check or your gonna be a bloated 260 pounds by the time this is done…

Then Var at the end?
Bro I’m no fucking nutritionist or drug guru but wtf..

Re evaluate this whole thing…
Ask some questions and get some solid answers. Your almost Galway thru this cycle and you are not
Going to get the results you want.

300mg of test and 300mg npp will work wonders on its own..

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
No i haven't done any cardio yet but it does help with my stamina late in the workout. The cardio ive done in the past which worked great for me was ill turn the treadmill to full speed hop on for 10 seconds straddle it for a minute and repeat usually 10 set after my workout except leg days.
Having stamina late in the workout is fine and all, but you aren't burning a ton of calories when lifting weights.

Just FYI; Cardarine doesn't help with weight loss unless you also are doing cardio with it.

Reaction score
Ill eat chicken and rice or baked hamburger meat and sweet potatoes before work then again about 5am i get off at 630. I had bad stomach ulcers yrs ago i just find it hard to eat that much solid clean food for the calories i need. The meal replacement drink powder has 262k 4.8 fat 26.2 carb 24 protein 8 sugar 6.8 fiber i know i could drop mixing it with milk to drop some sugar content

New Threads