Sources these days.....SEIZED AGAIN

Reaction score
well i just got my 2nd order prom PSL in a row seized. i hate waiting. now i have to wait til its been 30 days from it shipped and theyll resend.. they did last time and ive been in contact. But really ive ordered 3 times from them and the last 2 seized. that will conclude my buisness with them.

i know theres a risk internationally but those odds are ****ed....i wont pay domestic prices they are ridculous. even psl has a us order site where everything is double priced...i get it but still....

now its time to find my great priced reliable one stop shop, again.....ugh....

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Sent to the same address?

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So you are saving money by ordering packages that never arrive?

I get the frustration, but It may be worth asking if the uncertainty and stress is worn it.

Gabriel

Reaction score
Not sure your mindset is correct...yes domestic is higher,but less hassle and quicker.. Do you use cheap brake pads on your car as well?..Also,this is not where I would save a buck..An infection from crap gear isn't pretty..

Charger69

Reaction score
Keep ordering internationlly off the internet and soon you won't have to worry about it any more when you get that knock on your door....

Sounds like this package resend may bring the knock. I am sure that they have discovered a pattern now.
There is a saying,” three strikes and your out”.

Use a different address.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How is that the source’s fault? Why would you continue to have them reship to the same address after 2 straight seizures?

BrotherIron

Reaction score
I would hope you're not going to have it reshipped to the same address.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
This thread made me giggle.

Next time someone asks why they shouldn't order from an internet source, Ill refer them to this thread and how dumb people attract unneeded attention to those sources by reshipping packs. If your source reships to the same address, you are both morons.

IF YOUR PACK GETS SEIZED....COUNT IT AS A LOSS AND MOVE THE FUK ON!!!!

Reaction score
This is what happens when newbies get their first source without learning the rules of the game. Whatever address you used is burnt.

Slic.

bigbadjedi93

Reaction score
I remember when I starting looking into all of this and was on a forum I think just called steroid.com or sterodify.com or something like that. The banners at the top were very tempting, but man I’m so glad I waited. Test E was the rage then and even though the guys on the board seemed like great people with some knowledge I’m so glad I waited.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Guess you're not really saving $$ on domestics?

Reaction score
Dude mine was seized too. Awesome international group tho. Top notch Brands but top notch prices too. Had it re shipped to a dif name and dif addy in a dif county. It’s still about a week out. I’ll let you know. 700 Balkan Anavar.
which I must say is a lot better than just getting straight robbed by Gear Church. Garbage mothers. Straight confirmed my order and asked for payment, sent it and they BLOCKED ME. Ok, ok, this ones on me. Shame on me. But likewise I was desperate for a domestic source and I don’t know anyone. I don’t go to a public gym. I built my own and bought a bunch of used equipment. I’ve got everything I need. All the friends I have are pretty much right here. Lol. Hey guys :) I’m insensitive, Mr insensitive lol. Fml

Gabriel

Reaction score
You are the ONLY one to be robbed..Not sure your motivation,angle or whatever..But that's a bold claim..And I know better..
And that's all I'm going to say about that.. it's not going to be a pissing contest.. I'm not interested in your experience or opinion..All I'm saying is what I said..and this....In 3 yrs I've never heard that or seen any problems..Out

Gabriel

Reaction score
You are the ONLY one to be robbed..Not sure your motivation,angle or whatever..But that's a bold claim..And I know better..
And that's all I'm going to say about that.. it's not going to be a pissing contest.. I'm not interested in your experience or opinion..All I'm saying is what I said..and this....In 3 yrs I've never heard that or seen any problems..

Gabriel

Reaction score
I just viewed all your post..
Cop or troll....

Reaction score
And that's all I'm going to say about that.. it's not going to be a pissing contest.. I'm not interested in your experience or opinion..All I'm saying is what I said..and this....In 3 yrs I've never heard that or seen any problems..Out

absolutely not a bold claim. I’m just testifying to exactly what happened to me. I don’t have an angle, simply experience that literally just happened to me. How do I upload pictures?

Reaction score
I dunno wtf your problem is with me. But you’re picking a fight out of pure ignorance. Want to speak of a bold claim? How about your assertions you just made! Obviously you got offended, my bad. Sorry, not sorry. I have proof and I stand by that. What’s your angle? After you hypocritically call someone a troll while you troll their profile and forum history? Jeez man. I didn’t do anything to you, didn’t mean to strike a nerve.

New Threads