dutch pharma review

Hooba

Reaction score
After having to find a new source I decided to give Dutch pharma a try, it was US based so I didn't have to worry about customs and all the other stuff that comes with it. Having been skeptical at first I sent out a sample to a lab and waited for the results to returned and to my surprise my test 400 came back actually a little better than the 400mg per ML so for now I'm going to give them a thumbs up until something happens and I'm forced to look elsewhere. Only gripe I had with them is the shipping times but with COVID right now I couldn't blame them since I think it was more on the postal carrier.

lfod14

Reaction score
I've also used Dutch in the past with great results, however... are you aware of what's going on currently with them? Do you have that lab I could see? I've been blaming their test 400 for some shit I went through! Also, do you know what batch that was?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. What lab did the testing?

Hooba

Reaction score
I've also used Dutch in the past with great results, however... are you aware of what's going on currently with them? Do you have that lab I could see? I've been blaming their test 400 for some shit I went through! Also, do you know what batch that was?

I'm not sure what has been going on with them, I didn't know anything was up with them. The batch I have is RX-57980E and the lab results I don't physically have it was just over the phone. My friend is an endo and he suggested doing it this way but it came out to a calculated 403mg per mL. What kind of shit did you go through?

Hooba

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. What lab did the testing?
I gave the sample to my Endo friend and he has it done for me which works out welll.

MR. BMJ

Elite
Reaction score
Had no idea these guys were even still around....

Hooba

Reaction score
Had no idea these guys were even still around....
They came recommended to me from a few of the locals here. No locals sources here so we are forced to do what we have to do. Sucks you take a risk but that's why I had it tested but also to with testing it sucks because I lose a dose damn near from what they pull from the vial ti seems

Reaction score
I’ve seen a lot of mixed reviews. Surely your endo can email you some paperwork? Something?

Hooba

Reaction score
He's going to try and text it to me tomorrow, I can post screenshots once I get them.

Hooba

Reaction score
I’ve seen a lot of mixed reviews. Surely your endo can email you some paperwork? Something?
He's going to try and text me tomorrow. I don't want him jeopardizing his rep because I want to be a goon in a sense. Stay tuned and I'll post as soon as I get it

Reaction score
That’s awesome man!! I appreciate that. Thank you. I’d like to try them out.
had any luck with their orals?

Hooba

Reaction score
That’s awesome man!! I appreciate that. Thank you. I’d like to try them out.
had any luck with their orals?
Negative! This is my first attempt at going away from what was prescribed in a sense LOL! The doc can only prescribe so much before the insurance company questions it

Reaction score
Oh damn. My bad. Yes I’d say that’s the case. I don’t know personally but that seems right. I take it you have a deficiency of sorts? Trt or hrt? None of my business of course. I’m just interested in the hoops for trt. I’ve been researching it.

lfod14

Reaction score
I'm not sure what has been going on with them, I didn't know anything was up with them. The batch I have is RX-57980E and the lab results I don't physically have it was just over the phone. My friend is an endo and he suggested doing it this way but it came out to a calculated 403mg per mL. What kind of shit did you go through?

Another forum had some of their oils tested and it didn't end well. Their Rippex Blend which is supposed to be TrenA/TrenE/MastP 75/75/75 Came back at 58/44, no mast, and 10% Test! Their Dynamite blend which is supposed to be 25 Tren Base, 50 Test Base, 50 Winstrol , came back 86 TrenE, 118 Test, no Winny. So not good. That started a firestorm and I found another thread of a complaint against the Test 400, which I had just got because they were out of cyp, two weeks of using it and middle of first week I had ED! Like bad! Never had that before. I assumed it was Finasteride doing it because I'd been on it for 1.5mo and figured it was a coincidence, and maybe it was but when my cyp came in within a week I was running again. I did half my Finasteride dose so 2 things changed so hard to say. But I'm not buying from them anymore once all this stuff is gone. I've done bloods in the past with their stuff and it's been dead on, so it seems this is newer. They did say their lab has moved and it seems that's the issue (outsourced like many). I sent a vial of deca to be tested because I also saw complaints of that with the same lot # i have 3 more vials of, hopefully getting some results on that in the next week or two.

Reaction score
Another forum had some of their oils tested and it didn't end well. Their Rippex Blend which is supposed to be TrenA/TrenE/MastP 75/75/75 Came back at 58/44, no mast, and 10% Test! Their Dynamite blend which is supposed to be 25 Tren Base, 50 Test Base, 50 Winstrol , came back 86 TrenE, 118 Test, no Winny. So not good. That started a firestorm and I found another thread of a complaint against the Test 400, which I had just got because they were out of cyp, two weeks of using it and middle of first week I had ED! Like bad! Never had that before. I assumed it was Finasteride doing it because I'd been on it for 1.5mo and figured it was a coincidence, and maybe it was but when my cyp came in within a week I was running again. I did half my Finasteride dose so 2 things changed so hard to say. But I'm not buying from them anymore once all this stuff is gone. I've done bloods in the past with their stuff and it's been dead on, so it seems this is newer. They did say their lab has moved and it seems that's the issue (outsourced like many). I sent a vial of deca to be tested because I also saw complaints of that with the same lot # i have 3 more vials of, hopefully getting some results on that in the next week or two.
Thank you for this.

lfod14

Reaction score
The batch I have is RX-57980E and the lab results I don't physically have it was just over the phone. My friend is an endo and he suggested doing it this way but it came out to a calculated 403mg per mL

That's some good news in the middle of a shitstorm. That's the batch I have. Maybe that vial won't have to be retired.

Hooba

Reaction score
Sorry for the hack job on the cut but I had to do my best to keep the names off of the sheet. I'm assuming this is what you guys wanted to see?
Dt2xY0dWGOAD EC PuBFEe1EMtrJ9u3bO29T7Xfq1Clfu2PvZNg7inaMpCgaPXp0UDF8BWFbCialYEA9wAfwAXwAHyheHzjvvPMK1clVqlCxixB58 bNbtGiRawwwAfwAXwAH8AH8IGs sCGDRsKpVyKXRQVKjdEhgAEIAABCEAAAiVEAFFUQuC5LQQgAAEIQAAC0SKAKIqWPcgNBCAAAQhAAAIlRABRVELguS0EIAABCEAAAtEigCiKlj3IDQQgAAEIQAACJUQAUVRC4LktBCAAAQhAAALRIoAoipY9yA0EIAABCEAAAiVEAFFUQuC5LQQgAAEIQAAC0SKAKIqWPcgNBCAAAQhAAAIlRABRVELguS0EIAABCEAAAtEigCiKlj3IDQQgAAEIQAACJUQAUVRC4LktBCAAAQhAAALRIoAoipY9yA0EIAABCEAAAiVE4D9BT0xboFpRDgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Hooba

Reaction score
Uploading pics is kicking my ass, sorry bear with me. report.JPG