Hello

Reaction score
Checking out the other forums that are around, especially since sst has been on the down trend. Thanks for having me!

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground! Tell us about yourself. Stats, goals, history, noodz of your girl, etc. A ton of great men and women here that have a shit ton of knowledge

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground. A lot of dudes from there been coming over.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
There are no other sites like this one. Stick around and enjoy the hospitality.

Welcome to UG

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG!!!

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cheers, then. Welcome to UGB.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Checking out the other forums that are around, especially since sst has been on the down trend. Thanks for having me!
What's up? Not busy enough at your "Marketplace" or is it "Market Place"? Your collecting 5% of every transaction. Has the extortionist come knocking?
Hope you don't mind all the questions...but since I've got you here and I had a moment I thought I'd ask.
I understand there have been some security concerns? Can you elaborate? You've been online for a few weeks now?
Some folks here are old school and aren't familiar with Discord Channels. Would you please give a quick explanation on what Discord is all about? We ask new forums about security. Do Discord Channels have the same issues?

JackDMegalomaniac

Reaction score
Some folks here are old school and aren't familiar with Discord Channels. Would you please give a quick explanation on what Discord is all about? We ask new forums about security. Do Discord Channels have the same issues?
Im a youngling, from what I know discord is a sortof chatroom/ forum for people who like video games and discuss them.

Reaction score
What's up? Not busy enough at your "Marketplace" or is it "Market Place"? Your collecting 5% of every transaction. Has the extortionist come knocking?
Hope you don't mind all the questions...but since I've got you here and I had a moment I thought I'd ask.
I understand there have been some security concerns? Can you elaborate? You've been online for a few weeks now?

Yeah some extortionist on Meso made some claims. Says he emailed a bunch of customers and yet no one came forward. You can check the thread on meso. We've been online for about 5 weeks, yes. Discord is a casual chatting application. By no means should anyone conduct business on discord.

Just looking around at other forums. Don't really think being here benefits Brewly all that much, so it's not really my intention. If I'm not welcome here, I understand. You guys do seem nice, though.

We're really just trying to build something new, modern, and accessible. Something for the casual user or curious buyer. I know we have a long road ahead of us.

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Yeah some extortionist on Meso made some claims. Says he emailed a bunch of customers and yet no one came forward. You can check the thread on meso. We've been online for about 5 weeks, yes. Discord is a casual chatting application. By no means should anyone conduct business on discord.

Just looking around at other forums. Don't really think being here benefits Brewly all that much, so it's not really my intention. If I'm not welcome here, I understand. You guys do seem nice, though.

We're really just trying to build something new, modern, and accessible. Something for the casual user or curious buyer. I know we have a long road ahead of us.

You are most welcome here. Keep your advertising in The appropriate forum and otherwise please participate if that’s one of the reasons you signed up.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im a youngling, from what I know discord is a sortof chatroom/ forum for people who like video games and discuss them.

There are are few discord channels I've been invited to and have become a member of. I was emailed invites that came in a link. From there I registered and became a member. It feels like a faster moving forum. There are different sections of the channel like we have here and other online forums. Every bodybuilding/steroid channel I've visited have source sections where sources have their lists up. Members can buy, sell and trade in Classified sections.
I don't know if they are supposed to be any more or less secure than online forums are concerned. I do know that there have been channels shut down by the powers that govern Discord for breaking the rules which include selling Scheduled drugs.
I belonged to a channel that the owner told me was hacked and wiped. I could log on but there was no content to view any longer.
The guy I replied to in this thread, Brewly, says his channel is unique, or at least different than the other channels I'm familiar with. I joined Brewly to check it out when it was a week or so old. At the time there were 10 vendors there. I didn't see any discussions anywhere. I may go check it out and see what it looks like now.
I'm curious how things are being run. The owner of the channel obviously started it to make money. He is taking 5% of every transaction that takes place.
I'm curious about how that all works. I'm assuming he's doing something to earn that 5% other than providing the platform?
I mean, the vendors and potential customers could circumvent paying the 5% by taking things to email and get the deal done there. It would have to benefit the customer and vendor in some way to report the sale and give up that 5%.
I've heard some say its similar to the Dark Web. The Markets on the Dark Web provide a service that benefits the vendor by giving them the platform to advertise what they're selling as well as a place for potential customers to read feedback from customers who have already used the different goods and services of the vendors.
The big thing that they provide, of course, is the escrow service. The customer transfers the total amount of whatever it is they are buying. The cryptocurrency is held in the escrow account or wallet until the customer receives what they ordered. Once they do receive they notify the Market owner or employees(staff/moderator)and the bitcoin is released or transferred to the vendor.
Its a great thing. No scamming going on. At the very least the customer is going to receive SOMETHING for his money. There have been problems like the owners of different markets taking off with all the bitcoin that is in the escrow account at the time they decide to cut and run. I lost about $1100 when the owners of one of the Markets I was a customer of did just that.
I haven't purchased anything from any of the vendors on any discord channel. One reason is I don't know how secure these channels are, if at all? When a channel can be closed or suspended for using certain words it gives me reason to pause. The 5% the member Brewly is taking off the top of an illegal drug transaction is certainly illegal. It also makes him complicit in a conspiracy to distribute Schedule 3 aas when its aas being bought and sold. Member Brewly is being a bit disingenuous when he says "By no means should anyone conduct business on discord". His only reason for being there is to collect that 5% of sales.

Reactions: Jin