New Old Timer Vet

hwntime

Reaction score
What up everyone! 12 year vet at OLM, 6 years at M&S, and 4 years at HCU. I’ve been out of the game for 18 months dealing with a tear in my labrum and rotator cuff in my left shoulder and also a labral tear in my hip. I log back into my accounts recently and see that a lot of shit has changed over the past year! Anyway, looking to slowly work my way back up again.

Don’t know if any of the old heads from the before mentioned forums are here but if you are, let me know.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
You need some oil for those joints!

Welcome to the UG!!!

hwntime

Reaction score
You need some oil for those joints!

Welcome to the UG!!!

haha yeah really! I forgot to mention the osteoarthritis kicking in for both shoulders and hip lol Also, arthritic knees from a lifetime of competitive sports and two surgeries hahaha

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Great, another broken down ol' timer! Welcome from another broken down ol' timer. Been through the labrum tear in the shoulder about a year ago too so welcome to that club too.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Take this at face value and don’t read into anything.

I get what “old timer” means and implies.

Personally when/how does one become a veteran?

Its a distinction I have yet been able to objectively quantify.

just you opinion, if you would please.

“I’ve never learned anything while talking” only be listening. Cheers.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
I’m familiar with you, welcome to UG.

Jin, this one is an example of your question :32 (19):

hwntime

Reaction score
Great, another broken down ol' timer! Welcome from another broken down ol' timer. Been through the labrum tear in the shoulder about a year ago too so welcome to that club too.

yeah, the body catches up! I’ve already had a rotator cuff repair and 2 knee surgeries. Looking at another shoulder surgery and hip surgery but I’m holding off as long as possible!

hwntime

Reaction score
Take this at face value and don’t read into anything.

I get what “old timer” means and implies.

Personally when/how does one become a veteran?

Its a distinction I have yet been able to objectively quantify.

just you opinion, if you would please.

“I’ve never learned anything while talking” only be listening. Cheers.

hmm honestly I have no clue. I label myself that because I’ve been in the game for almost 20 years. I’ve been active on forums for 12 years. I would assume if you know who Superman was, you’d be considered an “old timer” in my book because to date, he had the best gear at the absolute best prices. I remember way back when I used to get $12 test-e from him regularly lol

Reactions: Jin

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
hmm honestly I have no clue. I label myself that because I’ve been in the game for almost 20 years. I’ve been active on forums for 12 years. I would assume if you know who Superman was, you’d be considered an “old timer” in my book because to date, he had the best gear at the absolute best prices. I remember way back when I used to get $12 test-e from him regularly lol

I mean, I think you’re qualified for sure, just wondering where the cut off is for others!

Thanks for the response.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score

I remember superman and oxide (best imo) and godzilla but I didnt like zilla's eo recipe.

Welcome to ug hwntime.. I havent seen you around for a while. Nice to have you here since those other boards have slowed to a halt. Have you recovered?

hwntime

Reaction score
What up Adrenolin! Yeah, it’s definitely been a minute. Just dealing with all these injuries. So is this your home base now?

I remember superman and oxide (best imo) and godzilla but I didnt like zilla's eo recipe.

Welcome to ug hwntime.. I havent seen you around for a while. Nice to have you here since those other boards have slowed to a halt. Have you recovered?

hwntime

Reaction score
I loved Oxide deca! I think in the past 20 years, that was the best deca I’ve ever used! I also miss Kuda (Blackstar) too because he was a great guy and that was the absolute best tren I’ve ever used. You still hit up OLM these days?

New Threads