Search a DNP Source in Europe / UK

Reaction score
Hello,

im in Contest Prep and search a good Source for DNP Stuff in Europe or UK.
Can anybody help me ??
Sorry my English is not so good, i translate this with Google Translator.

Best Regards
Daniel

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
No.

What are you competing in that requires DNP

Reaction score
In the Class to 85Kg and i want to Come very shredded.
I have Use DNP 3 Years ago and thats Was incredible.

samrooo77

Reaction score

We dont have the proovr that you used DNP, can you tell us what dosage, supplements do u used? What side effects did u feel?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Only source I know in the Uk for DNP hasn’t been heard from in a while. Not really sure what happened to the guy. But DNP can be dangerous man, great if taken properly but there’s a fine line

samrooo77

Reaction score
I have a source but I dont want to give it to everyone, proove me that u used dnp, tell us your feedback

snake

Veteran
Reaction score

Well I would like to see you stick around but I fear you're just here to source for DNP and then you'll be gone. That would be a shame because despite the forum name, there are far too few guys that actually have competed here. How about you prove me wrong and stick around?

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have a source but I dont want to give it to everyone, proove me that u used dnp, tell us your feedback

dont give out sources man, security is what sources need. but FYI - anyone could read something on DNP and basically formulate it to answer how "they took DNP."

Reaction score

Samrooo77 i'm Stefano 33 yo italian. Sorry for my english. I'm searcing dnp since dicembre cause the man Who game me Is no more avaiable. I tried It 2 Years ago and i Ve Lost 9kg in 12 days for a thai boxe Championship. Can u help me please? I paid 3 order of DNP in bitcoin but i Ve Lost 500 €. Please bro

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I am not surprised you have lost €500

Samrooo77 i'm Stefano 33 yo italian. Sorry for my english. I'm searcing dnp since dicembre cause the man Who game me Is no more avaiable. I tried It 2 Years ago and i Ve Lost 9kg in 12 days for a thai boxe Championship. Can u help me please? I paid 3 order of DNP in bitcoin but i Ve Lost 500 €. Please bro

New Threads