Orals Have Arrived

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
Yes debilitating back pumps from Diana. Horrible. Can complete the deadlift and squat sets but in between sets is something horrible.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
Dbol was never produced as an injectable in any pharmacy. There was Mexican Reforvit-B - but it was veterinary

ROFL. touche

I should say fancy lab-grade.
DPT laboratories, San Antonio texas, with a UPC u can look up and verify and stuff.

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
Yeah, my feet and calves cramp from walking on day 3 of 50mg of dbol.

I won’t do both, but did stack 50dbol and 100adrol yesterday just to hit traps. They were pumped, but not especially so: prob because it’s only the second day of adrol.

As much as I am curious, it seems prudent to just stick with the dbol I have at a higher dose.

My bench press sucks and still didnt budge yesterday. I was doing only 225lbs because I didn’t have 250 in me. It’s not a good bench press and u haven’t improved in ages.

im trying to eat and eat. But the gains aren’t coming along.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
what is the pharmacy dianabol used for in the medical world?
I don’t rhink it was made for medical reasons . Just a guess but I think it was made for athletic reasons

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I don’t rhink it was made for medical reasons . Just a guess but I think it was made for athletic reasons
So there is no such thing as pharma grade injectable dbol is there??

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
So there is no such thing as pharma grade injectable dbol is there??
I was just watching a video on Dbol, funny enough. Only steroid ever created for purely athletic reasons. It was "claimed" to be effective for dwarfism, but that was just to use to make it, from what I gather. Really developed for US Olympic team.

US and UK made it illegal in 1983. What other countries do pharmaceutical wise, I have no clue.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A pharmaceutical company made meds in the shape of hearts??? 🤔
Looks like ya .. blue heart were never ugl.. If you ever take them you will see a huge difference in quality from any ugl dbol

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I’ve had counterfeit blues and they sucked made my stomach hurt

Reaction score
You don’t think I could switch between the two?
They are both in the same category as far as mechanism within the body. Anadrol is very fast acting and usually run by itself. Very toxic and not advisable to do longer than 4 weeks 5 tops. They say that because at that point the gains are not as good and the risk vs rewards tends to shift to the bad side. Its also on of those ones where more isn't always better. 50mg is the normal dose but I've known some to get good results with 25mg daily.
A good one to run with Anadrol would be Equipoise. It takes about 4 weeks to start kicking in and thats also the same time the anadrol would be stopping. Then just run the EQ for 8-10 weeks.

Redemption79

Reaction score
I was just watching a video on Dbol, funny enough. Only steroid ever created for purely athletic reasons. It was "claimed" to be effective for dwarfism, but that was just to use to make it, from what I gather. Really developed for US Olympic team.

US and UK made it illegal in 1983. What other countries do pharmaceutical wise, I have no clue.
I thought this was the case with Turinabol as well...created for clinical administration to East German athletes in the 60s.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I thought this was the case with Turinabol as well...created for clinical administration to East German athletes in the 60s.
Not sure, but wiki said first patented in 1961, use by the E German Olympic program from 1968 to the 1980's.

Maybe it was used for legit medical purposes prior? 🤷‍♂️