Anadrol troubles

Reaction score
Hey guys.
My first time posting here as I'm looking for some input 👍

I'm 170cm, 85kg. 15-17% bf.
I work hard, train hard and eat hard.
I'm consuming minimum 4,500 cals - 5,500 cals daily. (Man its not easy)
All whole foods, home cooked.
Some protein shakes, but good quality protein plus I add greek yoghurt, cottage cheese (topfen), milk/cream and often peanut butter if im behind on calories.

I'm happy with my diet, my training. I've been at this a while and have found what works for me, any questions shoot ahead!

But my question is, is good anadrol so hard to find? Or am I doing something wrong?
So the backstory.
In Feb this year I did my first cycle of anadrol/test.
I loved it, I blew up and felt amazing/strong. Gained 12-13kg and have been slowly gaining weight all year. With one mini cut in the middle.
I started this year at 60kg. I am now 83kg+/-. Quite happy but always wanting more.

I have been all year on trt, and have since tried twice to utilise an anadrol cycle.
My first cycle (succesful) was hilma biocare anadrol. Was happy.
I then ordered more anadrol from the same company, it was a new batch/bottle/packaging. And the anadrol itself I was sure was inactive. I completed I think 3 weeks before finally deciding it must be bunk.
I decided to try some anadrol from deuschem, I am coming into my 2nd week of cycle. My planned cycle goes like this
Week 1 - 50mg Ed
Week 2 - 100mg Ed
Week 3 - 100mg Ed
Week 4 - 50mg ed
However I am not noticing any strength increase, no real weight retention. Not many effects really.
I want to ask, is this common.
Is it so hard to find legit anadrol?
Or more likely is there an issue with me?
Any input hugely appreciated

Reaction score
Hey guys.
My first time posting here as I'm looking for some input 👍

I'm 170cm, 85kg. 15-17% bf.
I work hard, train hard and eat hard.
I'm consuming minimum 4,500 cals - 5,500 cals daily. (Man its not easy)
All whole foods, home cooked.
Some protein shakes, but good quality protein plus I add greek yoghurt, cottage cheese (topfen), milk/cream and often peanut butter if im behind on calories.

I'm happy with my diet, my training. I've been at this a while and have found what works for me, any questions shoot ahead!

But my question is, is good anadrol so hard to find? Or am I doing something wrong?
So the backstory.
In Feb this year I did my first cycle of anadrol/test.
I loved it, I blew up and felt amazing/strong. Gained 12-13kg and have been slowly gaining weight all year. With one mini cut in the middle.
I started this year at 60kg. I am now 83kg+/-. Quite happy but always wanting more.

I have been all year on trt, and have since tried twice to utilise an anadrol cycle.
My first cycle (succesful) was hilma biocare anadrol. Was happy.
I then ordered more anadrol from the same company, it was a new batch/bottle/packaging. And the anadrol itself I was sure was inactive. I completed I think 3 weeks before finally deciding it must be bunk.
I decided to try some anadrol from deuschem, I am coming into my 2nd week of cycle. My planned cycle goes like this
Week 1 - 50mg Ed
Week 2 - 100mg Ed
Week 3 - 100mg Ed
Week 4 - 50mg ed
However I am not noticing any strength increase, no real weight retention. Not many effects really.
I want to ask, is this common.
Is it so hard to find legit anadrol?
Or more likely is there an issue with me?
Any input hugely appreciated
🤷‍♂️ who knows. What does your training look like? Send your anadrol to be tested. It could be your training. It could be the drugs. It could be your yogurt, cottage cheese, peanut butter diet. Write out what you ate yesterday.

Reaction score
M1 - 100gram oats, 100 gram fruit yoghurt, 100 gram greek yoghurt. 200ml ff milk. Banana
M2 - shake - 300ml ff milk, 50ml cream, 100ml topfen, 100ml greek yoghurt, 50gram peanutbutter
M3- 5 eggs . Bannana
M4 shake. As above
M5 - 300gram angus steak 👌 250 gram fried potato's. Green salad
Snack - bannana and 50 gram sugar puff cereal 200ml ff milk
Later snack - 50 gram oats, 100ml fruit yoghurt and 100 ml greek yoghurt.
Shake - as above. Total 3 shakes yday.

Training is pretty solid. Yday was legs
4 sets 60kg split squats
4 Sets 80-90kg rdls
4 sets 45kg leg extensions
Plus some sissy squats

Thanks for the reply 👌👌

Reaction score
There would be some extra snacks involved which aren't necessarily tracked. A protein bar, slice of cake here and there. I'm bulking so I'm not so worried about extra bits and I will track on the Conservative side to make sure I don't over estimate my intake.
But any input appreciated. Diet sufficient? I guess it's not the traditional chicken and rice but so far it's done me good.
Cutting is a piece of piss for me as I'm naturally lean 😂

Reaction score
So if you ordered from a company and you thought they sent you bunk gear.

You re ordered from them again. But they sent you bunk gear that had a different brand label..

Your fault. If you thought it was bunk you should have found another source

Reaction score
So if you ordered from a company and you thought they sent you bunk gear.

You re ordered from them again. But they sent you bunk gear that had a different brand label..

Your fault. If you thought it was bunk you should have found another source
Not sure if I wasn't so clear.
To be clear, I ordered from 1 company and was happy with the gear. Placed another order with the same company and wasn't so happy with 2nd order.
So then placed a new order with a new company and still not impressed with the gear. 👍

Reaction score
Oh I didn’t read it correctly.

But 2 company’s in a row.
Maybe you are expecting too much from it.

What else you taking with it

Reaction score
Oh I didn’t read it correctly.

But 2 company’s in a row.
Maybe you are expecting too much from it.

What else you taking with it
That's crossed my mind, I was just putting it out there for some reassurance in any case.
I guess I shouldn't expect the same results that I got from my first cycle!
Hilma biocare I can say I will stay away from there anadrol. There injectable products so far I'm happy with
Rn I am using deuschem's anadrol, I'm coming into week 2 but I would stay still no real strength increase.. no wild pumps as of yet. So I'm sceptical a little bit... but duped twice in a row by 2 separate companies seems unlikely right!?!
Isit just me??
Rn I am just running test cyp alongside 500 weekly

Reaction score
Heres something that makes me think.
Hilma and deuschem seemingly both have underdosed/inactive anadrol.

However, hilmas turinabol and a previous batch of anadrol is legit. They both gave me good pumps/upped strength and weight gain.

I have a new batch of anadrol from hilma, plus a new bottle of dianabol. And having tried both I would say they are inactive.
Zero effect from the dianabol and anadrol 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Reaction score
The only way to know for sure is to send it off to janoshik labs for testing.

Reaction score
real effects from anadrol besides the water weight gai. Take about 10 days to really kick in and it’s not goi g to be a 60lb BPress increase…
Give it a little longer.
At least in my opinion..

Plus you are eating 5000calories a day.
So weight gain is happening already..

What are you running besides test and anadrol.? Anything.?

Reaction score
real effects from anadrol besides the water weight gai. Take about 10 days to really kick in and it’s not goi g to be a 60lb BPress increase…
Give it a little longer.
At least in my opinion..

Plus you are eating 5000calories a day.
So weight gain is happening already..

What are you running besides test and anadrol.? Anything.?
I'm steadily gaining atm ... around 0.5- 1kg a week but some of that's fat I know for sure
I'm just running test, and anadrol

Test 500mg weekly
Anadrol 100mg Ed atm

my only issue is I just don't feel "on".
as of yet no real effect on strength/ no crazy pumps. No night sweats or effect on appetite . Blood pressure is fine ATM

I will give it another week or two with deuschems anadrol. I am not convinced either way as of yet!!

Reaction score
So exactly what are you looking for. Your gaining a pound of fat and water a week…
It must be working…
Are you looking for a 20lb weight gain in the weights a week. Not going to happen.

Maybe you can expect 5 lbs a week once it really kicks in..

Last time I ran anadrol I put maybe 50lbs on my BP in a month..
I don’t run anadrol anymore because I don’t like the bloated moon face and water weight I gain..
Not worth it to me..
not worth lounding the tendon and joints anymore. You may be a young buck..

I’m a old steer.. I don’t have to or want to push those big numbers anymore..
One day you will feel the Same way..
no sense in benching 500lbs anymore… enjoy the anadrol..

New Threads