Increase appetite

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score

Sorry, I'm not going to hand hold on this one. I don't mean any disrespect by that. I mean I thought nutrient dense food was self explanatory... food that has high caloric value for the amount (i.e. grams) being eaten.

You need to track your calories... you need to learn how to construct a diet... you need to put in that work. If you don't want to do that, then just go cram a bunch of mcdonald's in your mouth and be done. I mean you're not tracking your diet, yet asking how to increase appetite... so just go slam some shit you know has ridiculous calories in it.

For the record, I don't advise doing this. I think it's stupid... but if people are going to be lazy, so lazy as in to not even do a web search before saying something like "such as", then I'm going to give a lazy answer in response.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I’d like to but Idk where anymore since they’ve started cracking down on sarms in general

The same reliable sources that have been selling MK, are still selling MK. Nothing has been cracked down on YET. Vendors are preparing for the inevitable, but all of them have inventory... and almost all of them have said this on their website or their newsletters.

I'm really getting the sense that you haven't done much looking, and don't seem to want to put in energy to investigate what people are telling you here.

Anyway, good luck with getting the food down. I mean that sincerely.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Nobody should be doing AAS honestly lol. I don’t get too crazy with my cycles, if I don’t make as many gains cuz I don’t track everything I do or eat then so be it. There’s lots of risky things people shouldn’t be doing but do anyway

You are missing his point and the bigger picture.

Taking AAS and not making the most of your cycle is silly. You are taking an extra risk in an attempt to gain muscle. Make the extra effort to dial it all in.

Why would someone take the next steps by taking AAS and not have everything else involved in growth dialed in, even if only during the cycle?

You are getting the answers here, You should make the effort to listen.

Rgiles227

Reaction score

Taking AAS and not making the most of your cycle is silly. You are taking an extra risk in an attempt to gain muscle. Make the extra effort to dial it all in.

Why would someone take the next steps by taking AAS and not have everything else involved in growth dialed in, even if only during the cycle?

I am listening. I get all that and I appreciate all the advice. Just don’t have the time like some do to have all the food I need and to keep constant track of everything and to make sure I eat all day long. Maybe I’m too busy for AAS. I just want to be able to eat more so I can continue making gains like I have been.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

This.

If you are taking AAS you should be maximizing the benefit of the risk you are taking. That means everything else is water tight before you inject.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
I am listening. I get all that and I appreciate all the advice. Just don’t have the time like some do to have all the food I need and to keep constant track of everything and to make sure I eat all day long. Maybe I’m too busy for AAS. I just want to be able to eat more so I can continue making gains like I have been.

And none of us are busy........good luck with your shit bro. You get out of it what you put into it....how's it working so far? Another rhetorical question as evidenced by your original post. Think about it.

Rgiles227

Reaction score
And none of us are busy........good luck with your shit bro. You get out of it what you put into it....how's it working so far? Another rhetorical question as evidenced by your original post. Think about it.

Thanks. First 3 cycles have been great.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah I know but I’m too lazy for that.
If you don't want to put in the effort for yourself, why should we put in the effort to help you?

Bricks and BSP have already spoken for me. Good luck, you're going to need it.

Rgiles227

Reaction score
Thanks for the ones that helped with option to increase my appetite. I didn’t ask you do anything except tell me what might make me more hungry. Counting my shit better doesn’t make me more hungry. If I don’t want to maximize my gains then so what? If I can’t eat enough then I can’t eat enough, whether I count it or not. Y’all make me regret asking anything on here.

I’ll try mk677 and look into t3. Thanks

JackDMegalomaniac

Reaction score
Thanks for the ones that helped with option to increase my appetite. I didn’t ask you do anything except tell me what might make me more hungry. Counting my shit better doesn’t make me more hungry. If I don’t want to maximize my gains then so what? If I can’t eat enough then I can’t eat enough, whether I count it or not. Y’all make me regret asking anything on here.

I’ll try mk677 and look into t3. Thanks
If you dont know why you need to eat more than you lack the most basic knowledge that is required in bodybuilding.

Don't fault us for your ignorance.

Rgiles227

Reaction score
If you dont know why you need to eat more than you lack the most basic knowledge that is required in bodybuilding.

I never said anything like that lol, thank you for your ignorance

Rgiles227

Reaction score

I’m literally asking how to eat more cuz I know I need to

Rgiles227

Reaction score
These delicious sobs are a go to for sure.
d59f5bfbb43221109f56805f560e9ab4.jpg

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I’m literally asking how to eat more cuz I know I need to

But you don't know how many calories you're eating, or your macros.

It's like going on a trip without a map. You might be going in the right direction, maybe you aren't. Maybe you're way off course, you just won't know until you waste a bunch of time.

Do some light tracking, only calories and protein. You can literally just write it down on a piece of scrap paper in your pocket.

In terms of eating more, do the opposite of what people do to lose weight. Choose fattier cuts of meat, so almond instead of cod, chicken thighs instead of breast. Use calorie dense sauces and oils. Use foods that you digest quickly and easily, like white rice, and add butter to it, and mix it with ground beef. Eat some ice cream and pizza if you need to.

You want foods that have more calories in the same portion sizes. If you're having trouble eating enough already, simply adding more is not going to be easy.

Last edited:

New Threads