Damn

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I jacked Rips up to 4iu a day this week and the numbness is just insane, kinda pissing me off a bit (ok a lot)! /:)

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Gonna drop back to 2 or 3? I don't like the swelling / numbness aspect.

amore169

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I been using 4 iu's for like a month and the swelling hasn't come down at all, i was at 5 ius before but i could not handle the sides. I'm sticking to it and see if that changes, my buddy is using 8 iu's daily, I don't know how he can do it but he's really ripped! I'm on 6 on 1 off,

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes sir SFG those rips are pretty amazing!!!!!

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I talked to a bud and he claims it should go away, if not it's getting lowered!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have not gone above 2iu yet. However I am very temped to hop up to 4iu.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If I could get legit (not trolling for sources, just observing that HGH is probably one of the most commonly faked items today) I'd run around 2-3 IUs daily. My first & only run went like this and I swear the body fat just melted off, my strength increased and sleep quality was best its been since my teens.

Today though seems like an invitation to get scammed. Sad, because its a great product when legit.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thats my limit too...4iu is a i can handle, i dealt with the sides for almost 2 months waiti g for it to go down... Nope... Swelling wasnt that bad... Numbness on the hands was the killer.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am at 5iu daily. I can run 10 without any numbness. At 4 or above though the swelling in my feet gets annoying. I had to buy bigger shoes!

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im at 5iu ed and will be jumping up to 10iu for two minths when i get my latest shipment in. Will be interesting as the swelling at 5 is quite apparent.

Patriot1405

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just finished first week of rips at 4ius a day. Just starting to feel some numbness in hands, still tolerable!

IWannaGetBig

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just finished first week of rips at 4ius a day. Just starting to feel some numbness in hands, still tolerable!

I've got a newb question. I recently did BW and discovered the HGH I was taking was bunk. The guy I was getting it from at the gym kept telling me "Patience. It takes a couple months for it to kick in and for you to feel it's effects." Meanwhile I was taking some T, which by the way I also got from him, and have felt it slowly over the course of 12 weeks. Not knowing the difference between T or GH I was awaiting all the sides I've read about with GH...specifically the numb hands and solid nights sleep. So here's my question, how quickly can a person "feel" legit GH? I see above poster, Patriot, claims after 1 week. Does this sound about right? Second question, I see most saying that they cant handle much above 3iu's/day. The next time I'm able to get gear I will definitely be gettin BW done at the beginning but I've read so many say "shoot 10iu and then get BW." How will this 10iu effect me? Tingling hands?

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I've got a newb question. I recently did BW and discovered the HGH I was taking was bunk. The guy I was getting it from at the gym kept telling me "Patience. It takes a couple months for it to kick in and for you to feel it's effects." Meanwhile I was taking some T, which by the way I also got from him, and have felt it slowly over the course of 12 weeks. Not knowing the difference between T or GH I was awaiting all the sides I've read about with GH...specifically the numb hands and solid nights sleep. So here's my question, how quickly can a person "feel" legit GH? I see above poster, Patriot, claims after 1 week. Does this sound about right? Second question, I see most saying that they cant handle much above 3iu's/day. The next time I'm able to get gear I will definitely be gettin BW done at the beginning but I've read so many say "shoot 10iu and then get BW." How will this 10iu effect me? Tingling hands?

Sleep should be immediate, then numbness but BF will take time especially if you have a lot. I do not get the wanna eat everything in site side.

Yes what he said is legit!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Been running 10iu per day for a few days now. Can't feel my left hand! lol... My arms go numb when I lay down too. This morning my alarm went off and I couldn't shut the thing off cause I had no feeling in my hands!!!! And my feet hurt like hell!

amore169

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know I shouldn't laugh but man that's funny, that's what was happening to me at 5 iu's and I know what u mean, my body was hurting all over!! I remember one time I couldn't get up from a chair cause my feet got numb!

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Getting real pissed off at 4iu going to drop it back down to 2iu if it keeps up!

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can't wait till I get on it!

New Threads