40 year old thinking of starting a cycle.

Reaction score
Hello I am 40 yrs old 5'7" 220. I am use to workout 5 days a week before I lost my way. I gained about 30 unwanted lbs and I'm tired of feeling bad for myself. I bought some Test, Tren and Deca and I want to start my cycle but I'm a bit worried. I have used that same cycle in the past and it worked wonders for me. Does anyone have advice for me on how much and often to take them ? I was always told that it's better to spread them out with smaller dosage but take them every few days. Please advise. Thank you.

Mister Slicksta

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground. I don’t have any experience with deca or tren but there is a ton of info on this site if you search for it. A vet will chime in here within the next 24 hours most likely. Which testosterone ester are you running?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Slow down tiger, if your over weight you don’t want to be throwing that lot together. If I was you I would get my blood work done to see if your low on testosterone. If you are then go to the doctors and try and get on trt. You should in the mean time start dropping that excess weight.

I started at your age over weight with test and deca and I made a right hash of it, all I did was make myself fatter. I then switched to trt dose test and dropped around 30lb

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome! TBH, and not to be cruel, I'd drop about 50 lbs first...seriously dude. Extremely unhealthy and senseless not to mention dangerous to run anything that overweight.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I'll agree with dropping some weight first, so that you're heading in the right direction already.

You should get some quick "newbie" gains with just proper training and nutrition.

You want to hit that Nitrous button on a race car when it's already going down the track, not when it's parked in the pits.

Stupid analogy, but hopefully you get the point.

Also... When you do decide to try the drugs again, stick to just Test for your run. Consider yourself a newbie there too. Don't complicate things.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jin

Grego

Reaction score
what has been said already. the fat you are carrying around is not your friend and will have a adverse impact on your natural hormones. Get back in the gym, get your body composition under control before you rush off using drugs. Check out all the valuable info on the forum and welcome to the Underground

Reactions: Jin

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Solid advice above. I suggest you listen to
it.

Welxome. Now, how bout a proper introduction?

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
Agree that your being given good responsible advise.
Welcome to the forum

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lots more homework on those compounds and proper nutrition is needed.
!S!

New Threads