New to SI

TR90125

Reaction score
A member on this forum, who shall remain nameless (Dfeaton) invited me over from a previous website.....so I figured why not.

I have been on HRT since August of 2009. Feel pretty well dialed in. Despite making great progress in overall fitness, appearance, strength etc., I do feel like I am kind of at a crossroads which, essentially comes down to resting on my laurels and cruising at my current fitness level or going all in and attaining a more elite level.

I recently quit drinking beer as I felt that was really, really holding me back from my goals and I feel signifcantly better since doing so. I have allowed myself up to two glasses of red wine only when dining out which works out to 2-4 glasses of wine weekly.

I think I have reached a point where I need to rethink my goals, reevaluate my current training and nutrition plans and redouble my efforts. When I look in the mirror I like what I see, but I also detect the makings of a badass if I step up and commit. I guess the simplest way to put it is I look great in a suit, but my body isn't really beach worthy yet.

So, I am here looking for additional tools, information and support.

Thanks!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey! Glad you made it over here bro. This is the perfect place for you. We have a lot of great guys & gals here that know their stuff. Any questions you may have ask away. We are all here to help & support each other.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI :)

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome brother!!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to si. Make sure you stick around these guys are like family here

Live2Train

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome bro, I'm fairly new here as well and I can tell you that this place is great. You will learn all you need to get the physique you desire, you just have to be willing to put in the time and effort to do so.

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI, enjoy!

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the brotherhood!

Stick around and you will get branded for life.

Looking forward to seeing you transform and holding your feet to the fire!

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome brother. Like the guys said, it is a family here. Flame free and newbie friendly. Glad to have you here

Reaction score
Welcome brotha I hope to see ya at the chat at 10pm, join Herm and Spear you`ll love it ;)

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can already tell I like this guy from this quote, "When I look in the mirror I like what I see, but I also detect the makings of a badass if I step up and commit."

Welcome to SI bro

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What are you stats btw TR? Height, weight body fat %?

theminister

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI. Its not secret that the Minister likes a a drink or six (and always gets slammed for it on the boards). I used to do 2-3 bot vodka a week, now I do 3 bot wine a week hahahah. Ahem but I did lose 30 pounds and quit drink completely on a 12 week carb cycling diet! Anyway still a sexy mofo 42

A member on this forum, who shall remain nameless (Dfeaton) invited me over from a previous website.....so I figured why not.

I have been on HRT since August of 2009. Feel pretty well dialed in. Despite making great progress in overall fitness, appearance, strength etc., I do feel like I am kind of at a crossroads which, essentially comes down to resting on my laurels and cruising at my current fitness level or going all in and attaining a more elite level.

I recently quit drinking beer as I felt that was really, really holding me back from my goals and I feel signifcantly better since doing so. I have allowed myself up to two glasses of red wine only when dining out which works out to 2-4 glasses of wine weekly.

I think I have reached a point where I need to rethink my goals, reevaluate my current training and nutrition plans and redouble my efforts. When I look in the mirror I like what I see, but I also detect the makings of a badass if I step up and commit. I guess the simplest way to put it is I look great in a suit, but my body isn't really beach worthy yet.

So, I am here looking for additional tools, information and support.

Thanks!