Blast Off!

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well, I kept going back and forth on when to do my next blast...but you know how it goes...a stash of fresh gear staring you in the face. It creeps into your dreams at night, where do you think "night sweats" come from? lol. I've never tried masteron, just did me second pin yesterday. 300mgs of mast., 500mgs test cyp a week, I can still tweak it if you guys see something wrong? Goals are to continue recomping and dropping bf. Pins were great, no pain or soreness in the thigh unlike tren when I did it. I think and hope this gear is cleaner than my last blast, I got decent gains but "they" say my last source may have been watered down! Gotta run, but I'll be back with more details....

Reaction score
Will be following. I have some Mast and considering when to use it.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well, I kept going back and forth on when to do my next blast...but you know how it goes...a stash of fresh gear staring you in the face. It creeps into your dreams at night, where do you think "night sweats" come from? lol. I've never tried masteron, just did me second pin yesterday. 300mgs of mast., 500mgs test cyp a week, I can still tweak it if you guys see something wrong? Goals are to continue recomping and dropping bf. Pins were great, no pain or soreness in the thigh unlike tren when I did it. I think and hope this gear is cleaner than my last blast, I got decent gains but "they" say my last source may have been watered down! Gotta run, but I'll be back with more details....

Cheers, Mate and welcome to the board!

Any guesstimate as to your current bf%? (its tough to tell from your avatar).

IME, Mast is best run at around 400 Mg weekly or even slightly higher. Its a comparably mild steroid, and actually acts as a moderate AI (which may allow you to reduce your Aromasin dose or whatever support you're using for AI). Most around 10% bf or less will notice a nice dry "polish" to their physique when using Mast. More vascular, more hardness. Also typically a nice bump in overall sense of well-being and libido.

No worries starting around 300 Mg however, monitor your body's reaction and adjust accordingly. Your stack looks good. Train hard, keep the diet in-check and you'll be pleased with your results!

- Savage

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Current body fat isn't good, probably around 20%. I've read you shouldn't do mast. until your bf is down and I've also read it will help get your bf down. I guess this be an experiment. It has been gradually dropping though, I need to get tested. I feel like my libido is already up a bit and I was in a bit of a mental funk which seems to have subsided. You know it' hard to tell what is psychosomatic and what's real sometimes. I started back on ai,(anastrolzole) nipps were getting a little itchy...I have so much of it because my estrogen stays in check when just cruising so I haven't taken it in awhile. I am continuing to get bacne and some little bubble like things on my back and lats. Anyone else notice odd growths or skin formations when gearing? Also my nuts seemed to have formed into a single uniball and has a pulse to it.....j/k...lol.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Current body fat isn't good, probably around 20%. I've read you shouldn't do mast. until your bf is down and I've also read it will help get your bf down. I guess this be an experiment. It has been gradually dropping though, I need to get tested. I feel like my libido is already up a bit and I was in a bit of a mental funk which seems to have subsided. You know it' hard to tell what is psychosomatic and what's real sometimes. I started back on ai,(anastrolzole) nipps were getting a little itchy...I have so much of it because my estrogen stays in check when just cruising so I haven't taken it in awhile. I am continuing to get bacne and some little bubble like things on my back and lats. Anyone else notice odd growths or skin formations when gearing? Also my nuts seemed to have formed into a single uniball and has a pulse to it.....j/k...lol.

Some will tell you to hold-off on the Mast until you get closer to the 10-12% bf range, that this is where Mast really shines. That said, I see nothing wrong with running it at a higher bf% so long as you're not expecting a dramatic recomp effect solely from the Mast. You would still get the libido boost and the mood boost (you make a great point about placebo effect however) but you may not notice as much vascularity until you lose a bit more bodyfat.

You may also want to reach-out to Spongy if you're after some pro help with diet and nutrition. He's the quickest way to 10% bf IMO ;)

Cheers,

- Savage

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Some will tell you to hold-off on the Mast until you get closer to the 10-12% bf range, that this is where Mast really shines. That said, I see nothing wrong with running it at a higher bf% so long as you're not expecting a dramatic recomp effect solely from the Mast. You would still get the libido boost and the mood boost (you make a great point about placebo effect however) but you may not notice as much vascularity until you lose a bit more bodyfat.

You may also want to reach-out to Spongy if you're after some pro help with diet and nutrition. He's the quickest way to 10% bf IMO ;)

Cheers,

- Savage

I'm only two pins in do you think I should shelve it until bf is lower. I could run tren again to help with the bf, I had good results before?

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm only two pins in do you think I should shelve it until bf is lower. I could run tren again to help with the bf, I had good results before?

Diet will be the biggest underlying factor in a recomp, regardless of the stack you blast.

If it were me (and you're bloody right I'm a tight-wad :) ) I might save the Mast until I shed a few pounds of body fat. If money were no object, I'd run Mast with every cycle - but since they've not yet gotten back with me on that particular dream world I'd say 'Save It'.

On the Tren, whats your experience overall with AAS? You mentioned you've run Tren before and had some good success. In my experience, Tren is a very versatile add, and can be run either as a bulking agent or a cutting agent (again, diet determines this). Highly anabolic (5x more so than Testosterone) but also comes with a bevy of sides as you know.

Just my $.02 - I'd drop the Mast, and keep the Test as you are running it now. Focus on the diet and you'll lose bodyfat (the Test will absolutely help with this). Then when you're closer to 10-11% bf, perhaps your next blast, stack your Test with the Mast and you will see & feel the results.

Cheers!

- Savage

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Things are going good, some of my masteron pins have spanned two days instead of eod. Sometimes I'm just not brave enough to pin at 5am and let the day go by. Workouts are strong, I've noticed I want to try heavier weight but I have to stay focused on form. My shoulders definaltey look more defined, along with my triceps. It's really strange but my night sweats are greatly reduced than when just on test? Bacne is worse, wife is having a field day....disgusting, I don't know what posseses her - maybe cause she's inflicting pain. I need to drink more water, pee is often dark yellow. Well being?...I guess so, I think I'm too busy to tell what kind of mood I'm in. Some fits of fatigue in the middle of the day, could be sleep apnea - wife hits me all night for snoring like a bear! Weight is same, however, wife sais belly and love handles look smaller....and she has no idea I'm doing mast. or what it is. Pins are still painless and I'm using same needle for both draws. Sorry I'm all over the place, just typing as I think!

New Threads