Drawing

Reaction score
Is it okay to draw with the same needle from multipule vials ??

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i wouldnt they cost pennies bro

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Try it once. U will know why not to again. Pins get wicked dull and fragment after one pin. There's images on google of a needle after one use under a scope

Reaction score
holy crap thats crazy ..............ive always used a new one to shoot just never used multipule vials till soon

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya I did a two vial draw and the pin had to be forced into my leg

chicken wing

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I use the same pin to draw from multi vials. I always use a new pin to inject though.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Same as wing:p

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You guys must use cheap ass needles....... The ones I use do fine doing multiple vials then go in smooth. They also have such a small waste it is like nothing. Want to know how cheap your needle is? After your next pin pull back and let the oil resettle. You will be amazed at how much you do not get...... The good ones will cost you, or will they.....

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As long as ur not using the same needle u draw with to pin.I dont see a problen with drawing with the same needle from multiple vials.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You guys must use cheap ass needles....... The ones I use do fine doing multiple vials then go in smooth. They also have such a small waste it is like nothing. Want to know how cheap your needle is? After your next pin pull back and let the oil resettle. You will be amazed at how much you do not get...... The good ones will cost you, or will they.....
All you have to do is draw up enough air to push that oil through and you have no waste.

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As long as ur not using the same needle u draw with to pin.I dont see a problen with drawing with the same needle from multiple vials.

Nope I use the same one for the entire process no pain smooth pins!

All you have to do is draw up enough air to push that oil through and you have no waste.

Too much work who wants to play with air bubbles? You can not win the argument of good vs cheap needles until you try both. Then come talk to me!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yep, I'm with a few above, only tried it once...that was enough;)

New Threads