Vial has black specs in it

Reaction score
This is the second time, one of my test cyp vials has magically got black/grey little specs floating around in it after a couple uses. It looks like maybe rubber or metal peices in it. Which I've never reused any needles. I draw with 18 g. Any idea what or why there’s these specs in it???

Reaction score
This is the second time, one of my test cyp vials has magically got black/grey little specs floating around in it after a couple uses. It looks like maybe rubber or metal peices in it. Which I've never reused any needles. I draw with 18 g. Any idea what or why there’s these specs in it???
What color is the rubber cap? Is it the same color as the specs? If the source uses cheap shitty caps, the 18 gauge needle will tear it apart. You’ll need to filter that into a clean sterile vial or toss it. Your body won’t like the specs injected into the muscle.

Reaction score
What color is the rubber cap? Is it the same color as the specs? If the source uses cheap shitty caps, the 18 gauge needle will tear it apart. You’ll need to filter that into a clean sterile vial or toss it. Your body won’t like the specs injected into the muscle.
Yeah i figured, what needle gauge you draw with?

Reaction score
Prob pieces of the rubber stopper…draw with 22g or even 23g real slow if they r shit bottles…I home brewed and used some shit Chinese bottles and had to use a 23g…I’m sure it’s just that 18g ripping apart your rubber stopper cuz

Reaction score
Prob pieces of the rubber stopper…draw with 22g or even 23g real slow if they r shit bottles…I home brewed and used some shit Chinese bottles and had to use a 23g…I’m sure it’s just that 18g ripping apart your rubber stopper cuz
So draw carefully and avoid the rubber pieces is your advice?

He shoulder filter it or toss it. No?

Reaction score
So draw carefully and avoid the rubber pieces is your advice?

He shoulder filter it or toss it. No?
Yea of course if you got some syringe filters but I never stopped using them I used a smaller gauge and drew out and didn’t use a fat needle to draw ever again it only happened once

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
Drawing with an 18ga will blow out your stopper. Might work on 10ml vial with a maximum of 10 draws but anything higher I would expect floaties.

New Threads