PIP EVERY INJECTION

Reaction score
Topicals might be worth considering, brother. No shame in that. There are a lot of options for different compounds, dosing protocols, etc.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I taken multiple compound pharmacy and ugl test over the past 10 years and never had serious PIP ... new injection site are always a bit tender but I have not broken in a new site in many years .. the only PIP I've ever had was a primo high mg ... it also turned out years later that source may have been the issue ... in any case quality test should not be causing major PIP ... or NPP or Mast P ... I've also had zero problems with any of them ... consider your sources or sources ... they may be the issue ...

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
Did you find anything on different oil absorption velocity or bioavailability?
Could not find the original article, everything else talked about absorption rate topically. I didn't think posting topically would benefit the conversation since the skin absorbs differently.

GreatGunz

Elite
Reaction score
It could be brewing practices……..I’m not an expert but have brewed in the past to 330 mg test e that was painless.
Others were sore some definitely SORE….
Find a supply that is least irritating to you,But I believe most of us are sensitive to something (Icant handle propionic acid) of any form…..npp,tpp,propetc…

New Threads