Question about Caber

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

In few weeks i will start this cycle:

1-11 Test P at 600mg per week
1-10 NPP at 400mg per week
1-10 Mast P at 400mg per week.

Now do you think i should take caber from the beginning or wait to see if i get any sides fron the nandrolone?400mg a week of NPPis not a high dossage so i'w wondering what's the best thing to do.Thanks.I appreciate any advice.

Reaction score
When I've run Npp in the past i never needed caber however every time I run tren i DO. That is a low dose of nandro but I'm a believer in killing the problem before it becomes a problem so maybe just start with .5mg once a week or something like that and see how you respond. That might be enough to keep any prolactin sides at bay but your estro will also play a fact. Make sure you keep your E in check and you should be g2g

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
basically what thades said

I would keep your estro under control...then if you have prolactin issues you can start the caber and it will kick in fairly fast...estro first prolactin second

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Run your caber at .5mg E3D right from the beginning. It has other benefits ya know ;)

Reaction score
Man,that sounds good.Now i don't know if my wife is going to love me or hate me because of this.LOL

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
She will hate you. But it might take a week for her to realize it.

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Npp is short ester so items risk of sides are low...pillar had timing right, twice a week basically...but start at .25 first week or two then go to .5 after that...it's got some serious sides though man.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
^^^Caber doesn't have shit for sides. I think you're thinking prami. The only side I get from caber is hard ass erections I slap upside cobras face.

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cardiac valve abnormalities and extracardiac fibrosis...this is a case report, although wiki says same thing.

A multi-country, retrospective cohort study using general practice records and record linkage systems in the UK, Italy and the Netherlands was conducted to assess the association between new use of dopamine agonists including Cabergoline (n = 27,812) for Parkinson’s disease and hyperprolactinemia and cardiac valvular regurgitation (CVR), other fibroses, and other cardiopulmonary events over a maximum of 12 years of follow up. In this study, the use of Cabergoline among persons with Parkinson's disease was associated with an increased risk of CVR when compared to non-ergot-derived dopamine agonists (DAs) and levodopa [Incidence Rate (IR) per 10,000 person years of 68.1 (95% confidence interval (CI): 37.2 to 115.3) for Cabergoline vs. 10 (95% CI: 5.2 to 19.4) for non-ergot DAs and 11.3 (95% CI: 7.2 to 17.0) for levodopa]. In the study analysis confined to persons with dopamine agonist-treated hyperprolactinemia (n = 8,386), when compared to non-use (n = 15,147), persons exposed to Cabergoline did not have an elevated risk of CVR. The findings with respect to the risk of CVR associated with Cabergoline treatment for persons with Parkinson’s disease (increased risk) and those with hyperprolactinemia (no increased risk) are consistent with the findings in other published studies.

Physicians should use the lowest effective dose of Cabergoline for the treatment of hyperprolactinemic disorders and should periodically reassess the need for continuing therapy with Cabergoline. Following treatment initiation, clinical and diagnostic monitoring (for example, chest x-ray, CT scan and cardiac echocardiogram) should be conducted to assess the risk of cardiac valvulopathy. The recommended frequency of routine echocardiographic monitoring is every 6 to 12 months or as clinically indicated with the presence of signs and symptoms such as edema, new cardiac murmur, dyspnea, or congestive heart failure.

Cabergoline should be discontinued if an echocardiogram reveals new valvular regurgitation, valvular restriction or valve leaflet thickening.

Cabergoline should be used with caution in patients exposed to other medications associated with valvulopathy.

Extracardiac Fibrotic Reactions
Postmarketing cases of pleural, pericardial, and retroperitoneal fibrosis have been reported following administration of Cabergoline. Some reports were in patients previously treated with other ergotinic dopamine agonists. Cabergoline should not be used in patients with a history of cardiac or extracardiac fibrotic disorders.

Fibrotic disorders can have an insidious onset and patients should be monitored for manifestations of progressive fibrosis. Therefore, during treatment, attention should be paid to the signs and symptoms of:

Pleuro-pulmonary disease such as dyspnea, shortness of breath, persistent cough or chest pain.
Renal insufficiency or ureteral/abdominal vascular obstruction that may occur with pain in the loin/flank and lower limb edema as well as any possible abdominal masses or tenderness that may indicate retroperitoneal fibrosis.
Cardiac failure: Cases of valvular and pericardial fibrosis have often manifested as cardiac failure. Therefore, valvular fibrosis (and constrictive pericarditis) should be excluded if such symptoms occur.
Clinical and diagnostic monitoring such as erythrocyte sedimentation rate, chest x-ray, serum creatinine measurements, and other investigations should be considered at baseline and as necessary while patients are treated with Cabergoline.

Following diagnosis of pleural effusion or pulmonary fibrosis, the discontinuance of Cabergoline was reported to result in improvement of signs and symptoms.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
At .5mg e3d or eod, I'm 99.99999999999999% positive he's not going to develop any heart conditions. Tirating the dose won't do anything for preventing pleural effusion or pulmonary fibrosis. The gear we inject has more side effects concerning the heart then a low dose of caber. I could copy and paste a ton of nasty side effects that aromasin or adex can cause but it doesn't mean anybody shouldn't take them. At low doses and not using for excessive periods of time, MOST side effects from AAS and ancillaries on organs are non existent or if they are present, they go away once stopping use. Just like I can run 100 mg drol and 50mg dbol for 6 weeks. My liver values will be completely jacked while I'm on em. Once I stop, my values will return to normal as long as I don't have any pre existing conditions. If you're worried about effects on organs you shouldn't be taking any AAS or ancilleries because any study you will find on anything will say they can cause all kinda of sides. Don't take aspirin or talk on cell phones either.

Also, that study was done on people with Parkinson's disease which means they were given cabergoline for extended periods of time, more then likely years, and probably at higher doses then bodybuilder use.

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wasn't saying that, those ais don't have those sides...I didn't do research myself, hence copy and paste, if taken too greedily, caber can be bad, not saying I don't use it haha just mindful on long cycles

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sounds like I want caber off cycle for crazy sex

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im on an NPP/TPP Cycle right meow, and I love me my Caber!!! .5mg twice a week, and I pound my girls pussy into the ground!!! POWWWWWW.