GH & injury spot injects

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am curious if any of the bros have tried doing spot GH injects for injury? More specifically injects for tendonitis. I have read studies that have had success with this however the amounts used were pretty high.

SAD

Reaction score
My understanding of GH is that when used locally, it has a very limited ability to increase IGF1 levels locally. It's benefits are achieved through systemic increase in GH and thus IGF1 levels. For local concentration, I've always read that IGF1-des is the preferred choice. I believe Datbtrue experimented on his knee injury using IGF1-des and was very happy with the results.

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Gh, works systemically. You'll have to try the end products like igf locally

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Check out datbtrue's forum. Guy seems to know his gh. He claims if you spread the dose out over many small injections into the desired sites, more of the effects will be local. Something amount smaller doses staying local and not going systemic.

Times Roman

Reaction score
I was reading your post about TB500 yesterday. I'll take another look. I know I had a couple questions, but I'm old & cant friggin remember what they were atm....lol

As you age, there are only TWO things you have to remember:

1) What time dinner is, and
2) uh... it'll come to me in a minute....

Supra

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Check out datbtrue's forum. Guy seems to know his gh. He claims if you spread the dose out over many small injections into the desired sites, more of the effects will be local. Something amount smaller doses staying local and not going systemic.

Dat speaks a good game, Ive never seen anything empirical data from himself supporting any of the claims he makes about peptides. They are worthless IMO. GH or bust.

SAD

Reaction score
Dat speaks a good game, Ive never seen anything empirical data from himself supporting any of the claims he makes about peptides. They are worthless IMO. GH or bust.

There is absolutely hard evidence to support the efficacy of GHRPs and GHRHs, but it is up to each person individually to find out if the money and extra pinning is worth it.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Anyways, he presents quite a bit of empirical data. But, you have to remember, he is often "dumbing down" a lot of his posts. Most bros don't want to sit there and read over charts and shit. He doesn't always include a lot in his posts, but its there. He usually lists his citations/sources and they are more than enough to convince me. He usually has nice graphs too haha.

I found his board to be extremely helpful and enlightening. I would copy and paste some stuff over to here, but he requests that no one does so.

Times Roman

Reaction score

Additionally, 95% (or so) of the GH being sold on the web is bogus. Add to that the high price, and the difficulty of getting it into country, it makes buying GH a very dicey game.....

just my .02

Peace!
---Roman

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Personally, I am gonna give the spot injections a go as soon as my rips arrive. Ill keep you all update. Not sure how much it can do for my chest tho (just had gyno surgery).

I'll be doing the following:
AM: 100mcg ghrp, 100mcg modgrf followed by .5-1iu rips 5-10min later
PWO/Pre-Cardio: 100mcg ghrp, 100mcg modgrf followed by .5-1iu rips 5-10min later
Prebed:100mcg ghrp, 100mcg modgrf followed by .5-1iu rips 5-10min later

Supra

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Can I share a few perosnal notes with you? I dont have fancy graphs or studies, but I have real life exp with pictures to back my claims.

Yea i know he posts all those fancy graphs and research notes. I just dont see peoples lives changed. I can talk about my life changes for the better if you care to hear.

GH changed my life. I went from a skinny runt at 160 to 200lbs with GH, I had elbow and wrist tendentious paired with a severe case of CPS. I could not even touch a keyboard. And had to stop lifting weights. And I felt worthless.

Now I have no CTS, no wrist or tennis elbow. I never lost a lbs coming of the growth and it changed me physiologically forever. Im more confident, bigger, faster, stronger and all that good stuff.

Yes real GH is hard to get, is it worth the expense and trouble..for me it was and I did not have a hard t ime getting it at the time. GH on the market comes in waves, especially serostim which I ran.

I like Dats board, but I just never seen anyone with picture proof and say look this is what I was before the peptides and this is what I am now..

And I only ran GH for the first year at 3-4iu ED.

Ive seen people say "oh peptides can give you 3-4iu of what 3-4iu of GH can do" But this is not the case..peptides cannot cause hyperplasia. Only GH can, also another misconception is you need over 6iu for hyperplasia..maybe if your GH is not pharma grade or under dosed. But I assure you guys as living proof 2-4iu of DNA Serostim or Nova Disk is enough.

Cheers:)

Times Roman

Reaction score
Can I share a few perosnal notes with you? I dont have fancy graphs or studies, but I have real life exp with pictures to back my claims.

Yea i know he posts all those fancy graphs and research notes. I just dont see peoples lives changed. I can talk about my life changes for the better if you care to hear.

GH changed my life. I went from a skinny runt at 160 to 200lbs with GH, I had elbow and wrist tendentious paired with a severe case of CPS. I could not even touch a keyboard. And had to stop lifting weights. And I felt worthless.

Now I have no CTS, no wrist or tennis elbow. I never lost a lbs coming of the growth and it changed me physiologically forever. Im more confident, bigger, faster, stronger and all that good stuff.

Yes real GH is hard to get, is it worth the expense and trouble..for me it was and I did not have a hard t ime getting it at the time. GH on the market comes in waves, especially serostim which I ran.

I like Dats board, but I just never seen anyone with picture proof and say look this is what I was before the peptides and this is what I am now..

And I only ran GH for the first year at 3-4iu ED.

Ive seen people say "oh peptides can give you 3-4iu of what 3-4iu of GH can do" But this is not the case..peptides cannot cause hyperplasia. Only GH can, also another misconception is you need over 6iu for hyperplasia..maybe if your GH is not pharma grade or under dosed. But I assure you guys as living proof 2-4iu of DNA Serostim or Nova Disk is enough.

Cheers:)

If I could get bona fide GH, at $2iu, and if I was confident it was legit, and if I had no issues getting it into the counttry, then yes, I'd be running GH.

I'm really confused when you say that only GH can do such and such, and peps cannot. But if the pep, such as GHRP/CJC are working properly, then it WILL increase your endogeneous GH spike! And if your endogeneous GH release goes up, then why would it not be able to compete with exogeneous GH?

Hats' off to Dat and all the hard work he's done on his forum. One reason I respect the bloke, is that unlike many others, he backs up much of what he says with cites to authoritative references, clinical studies, and medical journals. I do understand that one can be selective with WHICH data he is using to support his claims, but all in all, I feel his analysis is fairly presented, and he is not pushing too much of an agenda.

I am very respectful of your GH experience. You are one of the lucky ones that was able to get legit GH and remedy some injuries. Most end up with bogus, or none at all since help up in customs. So until I figure out some kind of way to overcoming the three main concerns I have with buying GH, I will continue to look for alternatives.

Peace!
---Roman

Supra

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Geezus Christ Roman, I was not even talking to you and I was am not looking for argumentation, I just wanted to share something positive in my life that could be positive in his life. GH helped me with the same issue he is having. This is not even your thread and I was not even talking to you.

His first post asked something that I could relate to, stated here by OP, please read
I am curious if any of the bros have tried doing spot GH injects for injury? More specifically injects for tendonitis. I have read studies that have had success with this however the amounts used were pretty high.

I listed two different types of tendinitis that GH got rid of, that I had, and I was sharing what it did for me when I had tendinitis stated in my first post..if you want to talk professional about peptides then PM me.

Supra

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Simmer down now fellas

Nah man, he brings his steroid.com attitude over here and picks up Moderator and now he thinks he always has the last word and can talk down to people, that shit dont fly here.

SAD

Reaction score
Nah man, he brings his steroid.com attitude over here and picks up Moderator and now he thinks he always has the last word and can talk down to people, that shit dont fly here.

Really? I'm certainly not one that hands out respect because somebody tells me to, but Roman Times has earned my respect very quickly here. I've read your back and forths on multiple threads, and I hate to tell you this but you have been the ornery one. Roman Times has been very patient and respectful, and it would be wise if you returned the respect.

"That shit don't fly here."? Hahahaha. Who are you?

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea but mods a mod though...gotta respect it, but I'm used to ban happy ology, ya you get them doing sit-ups in bed letting knee heal and doing nothing but cardio for rehab.

Supra

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Really? I'm certainly not one that hands out respect because somebody tells me to, but Roman Times has earned my respect very quickly here. I've read your back and forths on multiple threads, and I hate to tell you this but you have been the ornery one. Roman Times has been very patient and respectful, and it would be wise if you returned the respect.

"That shit don't fly here."? Hahahaha. Who are you?

Whatever man, I was not even addressing him in this thread, I was sharing a personal story with OP and thought it could help, he quotes my entire post and wants to pick it apart on what basis? A personal story that could help someone and argue with me about it.

SAD

Reaction score
Whatever man, I was not even addressing him in this thread, I was sharing a personal story with OP and thought it could help, he quotes my entire post and wants to pick it apart on what basis? A personal story that could help someone and argue with me about it.

Consider my post as a friendly warning Supra. Stop acting like a sensitive woman (no disrespect intended Jenner) and man up. Two guys can have a disagreement without one of them getting sand in his vagina.