eroids sources

Reaction score
Yeah , that it is , Iike i always believe only the test report can say everything , if the source can supply HPLC test Blood test , even NMR test report , i still willing to take a risk to try . Cuse there is seldom source can shoulder the high costy to do the HPLC and NMR test for even signle product .

Reaction score
Okay this is my first post, I have been just reading and observing for awhile. Finally had the urge to join.

Now I been browsing all those other sites and forums because I got ****ed with some bunk shit now I have some Gyno forming, it isn't bad yet just a lump on one side but I'm not trying to let it stick around or get worse. Went to the doctor he didn't help me. Told me to come back in a month if it was still then and we would do bloodwork again because my E was high. So if everyone can't be trusted what is a guy like me left to do?!

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
1. You try not to hijack threads.
2. You introduce yourself in the appropriate section.
3. You post your gyno question in a new thread.
5. Profit

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have been active on another forum for some time now and while I basically agree with everyone who is claiming that Eroids, and basically most supposedly peer reviewed anabolics sites are completely wastes of time. I, personally have never been screwed over by an online "sponsor"; HOWEVER, here is where everyone is correct, there is just no way that the supplies that I have received are legit gear. NO FREAKING WAY!!! I should be a monster if the dosing of my test were actually what was claimed on the bottle. I believe that these retailers are smart enough to give you a taste of the real thing, but there shit is just so underdosed that I have been basically wasting my money. I say that because when several people have asked me how my aas experience has been I tell them that it has been nothing like I expected gains wise, the only real exception has been my libido which has rebounded after years in a loveless marriage with an overweight know it all; but then again I am also 44 and a consistent opiate user, which is notorious for zapping your get up and go. My two cents, love the site, and really look forward to learning about the real scene. I have plenty of time. Thanks

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
How can you gain weight if your'e on opiates? Can you even eat properly?

bigmike0321

Reaction score
bloodwork will tell you if your test is dosed properly. you should probably stay away from gear until you get off the opiates. your lack of gains could be from your lack of get up and go rather than the quality of your gear.

Reaction score
On eroids u have to find a brand new source that fresh order small test them out I found some really fire var on one there sources and test e. But also Google the source and other non source 4ums where giving the source awsome reviews. It all depends most likely if something sounds to good to be true it is.

Reaction score
Hi just wondering if anyone can help for a decent source for australia.

Reaction score
Hi just wondering if anyone can help for a decent source for australia.

Reaction score
I am also a. Ewbie and already know what ai want to do and purchas. I might get bashed but I am considering Napsgear.org. I am getting aorals onky at this time, preferably by geneza and Alpha Pharma, which sobfar have been rated pretty well. Any advice for a newbie, besides search more?

Hooba

Reaction score
Sorry to hear your local guy is out. Getting into the game I have learned online orders just end up costing you in the long run have it be with your health or just bunk gear.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Sorry to hear your local guy is out. Getting into the game I have learned online orders just end up costing you in the long run have it be with your health or just bunk gear.
Nice year and a half bump on a thread that originally started 8 years ago lol

Hooba

Reaction score
Nice year and a half bump on a thread that originally started 8 years ago lol
My bad!!! I was going through the list for new and didn't even pay attention to the date..... I'll learn sooner or later!