Team roids

Reaction score
Hello, I recently bought something from teamroids and later found out that people buy their reviews on Eroids and simply delete the negative ones

Well, I should have smelled the roast beforehand when I ordered 3 test vials and just got 6... It was December 22 and there was a qr code on the vial that was nowhere to be verified?? In any case, I got acne from the shit (luckily not that bad?) even in spite of roacuttan 40mg!!! Just very unclean garbage also inflammation in the injection site and no I cleaned everything flu symptoms no my body got used to testo severe tiredness etc..

Well, I didn't build up much either, although I ate 5000kcal 300g protein CLEAN and trained like a pig..

Has anyone experienced something similar with the Ulab DRAGONPHARMA or Teamroids

It was probably also under-dedosed compared to pharmaqo no skin problems at all and much better effect

Attachments

• IMG_20220422_203658.jpg
    IMG_20220422_203658.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 31
Reaction score
Ah I wish I could kill everyone of guys like u but God says no fuck shit

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
get it now?
Yes and no. From what I saw, it was his first post. And you were first to respond. So, you are not just sexy mother fucker but you also have psychic abilities? Maybe we do need to vote you in as a mod.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Yes and no. From what I saw, it was his first post. And you were first to respond. So, you are not just sexy mother fucker but you also have psychic abilities? Maybe we do need to vote you in as a mod.
He was trolling the chat box with incoherent spam

New Threads