Rips and igf?

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've been hearing alot of riff raff on other boards about rips. I'm not to familiar with gh so hopefully someone can clear it up for me. Alot of guys are saying rips possibly could be ghrp/ghrh for the simple fact about the high gh serum levels and no rise in igf. It's said true gh should raise igf 10 per 1 iu of gh. But if this is the case why can't they just mix in a little igf? Ive heâd this from a few different guys that are no dummy's. I know we have alot of die hard rips guys and alot of guys with alot of water retention on rips. Just something to think about I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I might be mistaken, but I didn't think you could get blood tests coming back at 40+ ng/ml at 10 IU from ghrp. I mean, if ghrp can cause your body to release enough GH to get to higher levels than most real GH, then what's the downside of using the ghrp?

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's what I was wondering. I read this on another site that swears rips are shit.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
rips + hyges around these parts are as good as gold

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was waiting for you gym. Yes that's what u hear but then some real good bros this they're a little fishy

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
im only on a few other sites aside here but ive never seen anyone knocking rips. Also after seeing blood test results we have here its not for me to believe they are shitty.

maybe everyone doesnt get the same quality but rips around here are GTG.

IGF would be something different..... yes adding igf to a Gh run will really help things/speed up growth

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What I'm saying it why do bloods come back high serum and no rise in igf? It's all over s.com

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Herm..i am new to this as well.. Are you saying some bros on other forums are saying rips arent actual hgh? Jw

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes. The say they all get high gh serum levels but no rise in igf levels. Which both should go up if true gh. Ghrp will make ou have a high gh serum level but no rise in igf.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i havent seen anything like that. Also this question, now that i properly understand is a bit over my head knowledge wise.

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
gym or juiced_porkchop, or anyone else who knows a little more about peptides than I do, can you get GH serum levels of 40+ ng/ml from using just ghrp? I thought I had heard that ghrp tops out around 10 ng/ml.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is interesting..a long time hgh user told me a few months back something very similar to what herm is saying

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you don't take bloods for igf 3 hours after yoo pin, igf will not show up in blood for a few weeks.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
gym or juiced_porkchop, or anyone else who knows a little more about peptides than I do, can you get GH serum levels of 40+ ng/ml from using just ghrp? I thought I had heard that ghrp tops out around 10 ng/ml.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...exciting-grf1-29-ghrp-2-serum-gh-test-21.html

if you look threw the thread theres more tests. I really dont want a link to another site so this will be deleted soon, just want you guys to see it.

Also look at page 1.

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Huh, so they're getting serum GH up to around 12 ng/ml with peptides... But would it be possible to get serum GH levels as high as these riptropin blood tests are coming back using peptides? I really don't know all that much about peptides...

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
maybe with GHRP 2/6... it gives a huge kick but comes and goes very quick. so ipam may be the better pep since it holds its pulse so much longer.

i could see ghrp2 hitting low 20's.... but thats within 10min post inj....

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
right, and rips have tested over 60 at 3 hours @ 10 IU... so I'm not sure if it's possible... but I do agree that it's weird if they aren't raising IGF levels

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
dont igf levels take a lot longer to boost up.... Like you would need to be on gh for 8wks + before igf would raise..??

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any igf level tests post injection? And how do we know that the ghrps aren't creating a false positive test?

Reaction score
would it be possible for some bros to pm me i have a few questions i would like to ask...i know im new and everythign but i would like some help being that ive been completely scammed in other places