need feedback for first time stack (ghrh, ghrp and igf-1 LR3)

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Ok guys i all ready ate my ass off, and have been napping for the last 2-3 hours.

due to I have not eaten more until now was that I felt comfortable. and strength training progresses. but there are several who write that I should eat more. so I do already from now on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You shouldn’t just start pounding food out of nowhere. I hate it when people give that bad advice. Add 200 calories every week or 2.
You shouldn’t feel bloated or uncomfortable.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
You guys wanna know a secret?
You can still be hungry and grow.
In fact the longer you can stay hungry during a growth phase and drag out adding in calories the longer your growth phase can be abs the leaner you’ll stay.
This also means you’ll be more insulin sensitive and have better nutrient partitioning

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
You guys wanna know a secret?
You can still be hungry and grow.
In fact the longer you can stay hungry during a growth phase and drag out adding in calories the longer your growth phase can be abs the leaner you’ll stay.
This also means you’ll be more insulin sensitive and have better nutrient partitioning
I've been hearing this a lot lately. Hearing that once your hunger goes, it's the death sentence of the growth phase.

Reaction score
Hi
I will let you guys know what has happened.

I have adjusted up my calorie intake, to 2500, and some days to 2700. I recover much faster now, and and feel warm on my muscles much of the time.

My macros are approx. 325-360g carbohydrates 150-175g protein and 40-50g fat

I keep will upping my calories. at the end of the week I go up to 2700 calories.

So it seemed that adjustning my calorie intake worked. But the question now is, should I still adjust protein, or should it just be the carbs?
I think it would be most productive to keep the proteins at 160g a day, and adjust on the carbohydrates?

GSgator

Reaction score
Quick question how much does all that stuff cost ? I’ve used IGF so I know a ball park figure on that. Also this is how I see it all that stuff including your protocol I would assume is to boost and match the natural Gh pulse our body produces . So here’s another question being 39 why try to increase natural production why not just get 191 HGH ? I would think it be the same as a natural testosterone booster once you’re at a certain age why bother there’s nothing left in that tank.

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
Here’s what I would change:

Take the money that you planned on spending on all of that crap and buy food. You can thank me later.

You’re 155 lbs. You need to eat more, not take sketchy peptides. I know that it’s not as exciting or glamorous but I guarantee you that it will work better.

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
Hi
I will let you guys know what has happened.

I have adjusted up my calorie intake, to 2500, and some days to 2700. I recover much faster now, and and feel warm on my muscles much of the time.

My macros are approx. 325-360g carbohydrates 150-175g protein and 40-50g fat

I keep will upping my calories. at the end of the week I go up to 2700 calories.

So it seemed that adjustning my calorie intake worked. But the question now is, should I still adjust protein, or should it just be the carbs?
I think it would be most productive to keep the proteins at 160g a day, and adjust on the carbohydrates?
Fuck it, proteins build muscle. Up protein to 1.2-1.5 grams per lb of body weight. Add the rest in carbs.

Reaction score
Here’s what I would change:

Take the money that you planned on spending on all of that crap and buy food. You can thank me later.

You’re 155 lbs. You need to eat more, not take sketchy peptides. I know that it’s not as exciting or glamorous but I guarantee you that it will work better.
If you read the thread, I'm not going to take peptides.
My problem was that I ate too little.

The problem has disappeared since I started adjusting my calorie consumption. I do not need peptides. Up adjustment in calories has been the solution.
And it looks like I have a lot less fat on my body now, compared to before, my muscles are a lot clearer now.

But I feel like I can raise my calories more.

If I had to do something in the future it will be hgh or trt. Right now it looks like I're recovering fast enough, and there are starting to grow muscles on the upper part of my chest. I have not trained very much inc bench. But I've started on that, and it looks like there's a lot to pick up naturally.

GSgator

Reaction score

The problem has disappeared since I started adjusting my calorie consumption. I do not need peptides. Up adjustment in calories has been the solution.
And it looks like I have a lot less fat on my body now, compared to before, my muscles are a lot clearer now.

If I had to do something in the future it will be hgh or trt. Right now it looks like I're recovering fast enough, and there are starting to grow muscles on the upper part of my chest. I have not trained very much inc bench. But I've started on that, and it looks like there's a lot to pick up naturally.
Well hell yea this is good news . I love hearing results being obtained thru diet instead of drugs . Good job

Reaction score
Fuck it, proteins build muscle. Up protein to 1.2-1.5 grams per lb of body weight. Add the rest in carbs.
Thanks. That sounds like a lot. That equates to 185g to 230g of protein a day.

I try with 185g and try to adjust up accordingly.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score

Do not take gh solo as a performance enhancer it’s relatively useless.
It’s more of an icing on the cake after you’re using steroids

Reaction score
Well hell yea this is good news . I love hearing results being obtained thru diet instead of drugs . Good job
Thank you, I also agree that results must first and foremost be achieved naturally.
I felt so old, and fragile before. I was injured by nothing. But the solution was simple, more food, more food:)

When I look in the mirror, it looks like I'm getting less and less body fat from everyday that goes by.

GSgator

Reaction score
Thank you, I also agree that results must first and foremost be achieved naturally.
I felt so old, and fragile before. I was injured by nothing. But the solution was simple, more food, more food:)

When I look in the mirror, it looks like I'm getting less and less body fat from everyday that goes by.
You have to master the fundamentals first in this sport it’s diet and training . Sounds like your off in the right direction.

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
@bodybo I’m only giving you a hard time because you have no idea how many people come here with crazy drug plans without possessing even a cursory understanding of nutrition. I’m at the point that I just roll my eyes automatically.

I’m glad you’re on the right track, though. All of the drugs in the world won’t do anything without fuel for the anabolic process.

New Threads