trap injection

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
how many of y'all have injected your traps? and if so does it suck or is it a good injection site? i have pretty big traps and i've thought about trying it just for something different. i usually always pin delts and quads. gonna try ventroglutes this cycle too.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Throw in bi's and tri's too... Pin your traps with a slin pin right in the center... Don't plan on turning your head for a couple days. I did it a couple times. No more for me.

IWannaGetBig

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good luck with this. Keep us updated with how it went.

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
never attempted traps, but I have stopped doing ventro glutes for the time being. The pip feels like I've broken a hip. This is even with gear that typically doesn't have pip. first time for v glutes was with pinnacle's test. I called in sick to work for two straight days. :D

pinnacle = pip in a bottle.

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Throw in bi's and tri's too... Pin your traps with a slin pin right in the center... Don't plan on turning your head for a couple days. I did it a couple times. No more for me.

i guess i'll throw that idea out the window. it was just a thought. i'm a big fan of delts bro.

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
never attempted traps, but I have stopped doing ventro glutes for the time being. The pip feels like I've broken a hip. This is even with gear that typically doesn't have pip. first time for v glutes was with pinnacle's test. I called in sick to work for two straight days. :D

pinnacle = pip in a bottle.

pinnacle = dog shit in a bottle. i've already been down that road.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Traps aren't bad for me at all. Delts suck balls for me. I've injected 1cc of ace in one side and 1 cc of prop in the other and just had to stretch my neck the next day. Try a half cc with some test and see how you react. Try pecs too thier one of my favs

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Throw in bi's and tri's too... .

Did these.... ONCE.... was right along the lines of my calf.... pinned it ONCE too.

Glutes, quads, Delts, all really good... Vents, Chest, not unless I have to.... traps.... it ain't going to happen... lol

Vette

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've pinned everything except ventro, left bi, and forearms. Fuck biceps! I never recommend anyone do that! You feel like you tore a bicep if you pin there!Traps are painless. Just feels like you did a shit ton of shrugs the day after your first time pinning there. Also recommend calves.

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oh, and lats are awesome too if you have big enough ones

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
thanks for the feedback bro's. i've never had problems with delts or quads. may just stick to those. i've never even considered biceps or lats. just sounds painful lol. i'll stick to what works for now. traps just seemed like an easy place to get to and some where new. thanks again fellas.

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can guarantee ill never pin calves and probably never bi's.

Oh hell no

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i'll pin my testicles before i pin my biceps. fuck that.

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya fuck bis. Calves aren't as bad as they sound. I've done as much as 3cc in each without any problem. Lats are my fav because it feels like your lats are always pumped up.

trim

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
calves hurt a bit, but is tolerable. I pinned the muscle right next to the shin and I was a cripple for about a month. Worst pip I ever had.

Reaction score
I pin pinnacle test in my v glutes and have no prob at all. dont even get pip there.