WWE wrestling show

Illtemper

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The wife and I are surprising our boys today with tickets to WWE. My boys are absolutely crazy for WWE Wrestling and have absolutely no idea that we are going later today so this suprise should be epic for them.

I think the wife and I are more excited to see there faces when we walk into the arena. My oldest is 6 and youngster is 4 so we expect them to be bouncing off the walls with excitement when they see their favorite wrestlers.

Has anyone ever gone to a WWE show? I have to call to see if they open the doors earlier for the kids to meet the wrestlers, getting a pick of them with ryback and John cena and Kane would be pretty cool!

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great gift..boys will be pumped.

usually the wrestlers dont come out and take pictures before the show.. usually they open up with dark matches ( matches that are non televised).. the actual wrestlers usually do an autograph session in the city that the show is taking place pre and after the show at like a mall or store

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've been to a lot of them with my step son. We will be at Wrestle Mania in NJ.

Also be prepared for drunk 20 something's being assholes. Unfortunately these douches have no respect for family's & act like fools.

getgains

Reaction score
thats a great suprise for kids thats dead on about the 20 somthings there a bunch of fuktards hope you have fun who knows you might get to see them sexy girls there

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Went to one about 20 years ago when I was a kid. It was fun back then, I can only imagine now.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I went to summer slam 1990.Hulkamania was running wild!

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've been to a lot of them with my step son. We will be at Wrestle Mania in NJ.

Also be prepared for drunk 20 something's being assholes. Unfortunately these douches have no respect for family's & act like fools.

New Jersey in the hizzo!!!!

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wrestlemania 1998 for me..austin won the title,
Mike Tyson was the referee.. it was a blast

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No but when I was a kid I was at the Mid-South shows alot. I think I still have my Mr. Wrestling 2 mask somewhere.

Illtemper

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Holy shit that show was a great idea! The look on my boys faces was way better then I expected. Only bummer was the event didn't look like a taped event at least not that I know of. I didn't see any cameras and no announcer table. So I don't Know.. They did do a cage match between big show and sheamus which was pretty damn cool. How ever sheamus was able to hold big show up while he sat o sheamus' shoulders is beyond me. The big show is what, 500lbs and 7' tall... Crazy!
You guys were right no autographs but these kids were so pumped when they seen the ring it wouldn't of mattered!

Thankfully the crowd around us was all adults with kids so that was nice except for the young kids behind us screaming... But it was all in good fun and expected..

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad you and ur boys had a good time..nice story

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad the boys had a good time. The first time I took my step son he was 6 & nervous that Kane would come into the crowd & get him.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I only been to one show and that's when it was wwf , I was pretty young and that when hogan
Was doing his damn thing! Happy ur kids had a blast, I imagine they had the only smile.