Bodybuilding.com transformation contest

Reaction score
Hey guys, HOW HAVE YOU ALL BEEN?! I've been lurking my ass off here for a while. Finished my first cycle with great results, PCT has been finished for about 6 weeks and to my question... So bodybuilding.com has a body transformation contest every year and I'm planning my second cycle right around the time of the contest. My cycle is going to be a body recomp with Test/Tren/Mast(Not 100% about the mast yet, I have it though). But I read through there rules and there is nothing regarding drug-testing or anything referred to about drugs etc. SO. Would it be wise to enter this contest if im chemically enhanced? I figure you br0s would be the best to ask!

I'm thinking its a bad idea anyway, But of course theres that part of me that wants to plaster my great body recomp all over the interwebs.

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm sure you wont be the only person using supplements to enhance their physique.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don't take this the wrong way; but did you really believe all those bodies are natural? Bro, hell yes take your A game and "supplement"

Reaction score
Don't take this the wrong way; but did you really believe all those bodies are natural? Bro, hell yes take your A game and "supplement"

Haha hell yes! I guess my only fear is if i start the contest at 220-225lbs. then end it at 215-220lbs but drop 7-8% Bodyfat, It will be bluntly obvious that I took the good stuff! I dunno I guess Ill just do it and see what happens. Whats the worst that could happen right? ;)

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Haha hell yes! I guess my only fear is if i start the contest at 220-225lbs. then end it at 215-220lbs but drop 7-8% Bodyfat, It will be bluntly obvious that I took the good stuff! I dunno I guess Ill just do it and see what happens. Whats the worst that could happen right? ;)

who gives a shit. run the goods, embrass the rest.

Reaction score
When does the contest start? And also, what are the criteria you are being judged on...how do you "win"? If you are only being judged on the end result, then just get the majority of the cycle done before the contest starts and then it wont be quite as obvious.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good luck I hope you win but bb.com is a joke. Nothing but product pushing little homos. I got banned for telling someone to take nolva and clomid in pct. apparently I'm an idiot. Lol

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

That there Celltech!

Reaction score
When does the contest start? And also, what are the criteria you are being judged on...how do you "win"? If you are only being judged on the end result, then just get the majority of the cycle done before the contest starts and then it wont be quite as obvious.

It starts anyday between now and Jan 31st. The way it works is just to take like 5 before and after pictures with newspapers(timestamp) exactly 12 weeks apart. I guess whoever gets the best results wins? Theres 2 categories, 1 is Lose BF, other is Build Muscle.

I hate bb.com but for me a chance to win like $50k... ITS WORTH IT. Its like a bunch of free supps, cash, and a photoshoot. Ill take it

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Go for it brother.... I once did a weight loss recomp and went from 245 to 170.... 15%bf to 6% and then started building mass from that.... it was part of a transformation from powerlifter to bb... I was never very good at either lol..... but I learned a lot about nutrition, weight loss and myself.

Just Do It Bro,
Vette

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
WhatWho.Whatcom? That is a shit hole bro!

Good luck do your thing and then get the hell off that site.