noobie sarm cycle advice

Reaction score
bowfar deez nuts

and sarms are shit. the only people that tell u otherwise are people that sell sarms
I agree with this 100% except for injectable yk-11. A friend of mine literally ripped his peck of the tendon from it, made him so strong. Super sketchy compound research chems definitely scare me.

Reaction score
I agree with this 100% except for injectable yk-11. A friend of mine literally ripped his peck of the tendon from it, made him so strong. Super sketchy compound research chems definitely scare me.
well all of ur buddies have been worried bout me tearing a pec so I'll stay away from it

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator. They are largely experimental and frowned upon by the veterans on this board.

At least they will be until there are years upon years of evidence showing that they are safer and better than what we already have, yes. As they should be.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
I've been lifting for 2 years and I've always planned to hop on a cycle if I had a good base for myself and I think I want to try a little something now I was thinking of running this-

mk677
tadalafil
enhanced slin

after doing more research I started to hear alot about long term effects of sarm usage without a base. is that something I should be concerned about? or can I run this as a first cycle and be fine long term.

-I put a pic of my current physique for reference 6'5 190lbsView attachment 48950

shorter dudes haircut is immaculate

andy

Elite
Reaction score
Your test is at it's highest dude. dont mess is up. Good meals, Good training, Good sleeps and good Fuck time to time and your solid! yuor naturall test will start decreasing by age +/- 30 but till then it's gonna be fine unless u start fucking up your life with drugs alchohol or other shit.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
thats an old wives tale

wait for this wait for that

when dude looks great as it stands

& has already been lifting for two years

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
thats an old wives tale

wait for this wait for that

when dude looks great as it stands

& has already been lifting for two years
This is what passes for great these days? 😅

He's 6'5" and 190lbs. That's the equivalent of being 5'8" and 135lbs. He has a shit ton of low hanging fruit he can reap without steroids.

Steroids don't really help much unless you have everything else dialed in. People tell newbies to wait so they can learn how to train and diet properly to maximize what they are putting into their body, not because of some wives tale.

There are so many people that hop on gear early and look the same year after year. Plenty of long time members here also fit into this demographic. What's the point of taking health risks for a mediocre outcome? Especially at the young age of 18?

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
This is what passes for great these days? 😅

look at his buddy there if we were talking about him id be in agreement to all this

but the tall dude there does look great in my opinion

so hes skinny so what

the steroids will fix that right up anyway

Reaction score
Are you suggesting that spending the next 4 years eating and training won't help?

We all know a 6'5" frame takes longer to fill out than a guy who's 5'8".
now what if he spends the next 4 years eating and training with test levels between 1200 and 3500 instead of 800

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
now what if he spends the next 4 years eating and training with test levels between 1200 and 3500 instead of 800
Are we going to discuss whatabout-isms now? 🙄

What if his natural test levels are already 1200, and he spent the next 2 years perfecting his diet and training before hopping on gear?

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
look at his buddy there if we were talking about him id be in agreement to all this

but the tall dude there does look great in my opinion

so hes skinny so what

the steroids will fix that right up anyway
Jesus you give awful advice, almost each and every single time. If you think the tall dude looks great, then I wonder what you must look like currently.

Steroids don't fix shit training or shit diet. For fucks sakes. 😂

I honestly don't care if he hops on gear, even if I disagree that he should do it as a newbie. But I'm not going to sugar coat it and paint steroids to be magic. If it were, then 60-70% of the people on this board would look better than they do, and in a much shorter time frame... Myself included.

New Threads