Intro! Wall of Text

RedLang

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thought id throw in an intro since i haven't already. Apologies for the wall of text bros.

Start from the start. Trt journey, Lifting, Diet Tune. Now

Height: 170cm (5 foot 6 i think)
Weight: 87kg (191lb)

I started out on Ology, looking for answers to some questions i had. Was tired, irritable, and had depression. No drive for life. But i kept arguing with my doctor that it was a side effect of something else. Something else was wrong. Went through the shit that other Trt fellas have, shit doctors, no one wants to listen, huge egos. etc etc.

There was one bloke on Ology i owe my life too. I will be forever grateful (You know who you are. Still haven't bought you that beer yet) . He helped me find the answers, and with time and the right doctors i got there.

The mind cleared, depression gone, and BOOM. I had purpose and drive. This was my 2nd chance to live again. I decided that im not fuckign around anymore. TRT didnt just help with lifting. I got my into my dream job. I am now cablejointer/linesperson and absolutely love it!
I was lifting 4 days a week before trt and got really nowhere. So as i started feeling better i started lifting more. More research and hit the 5 days a week split. I immediately started seeing results with strength that i hadnt seen since i was 17. I literally get high every time i hit the gym now. Still everyday i looked forward to hitting it and pushing myself.

Then i decided i wanted abs. I havent had those for a while now, going on 10 years. I tuned my diet, which did take a few months and help, and started cutting in September. This is what i looked like when i started. My lifts are currently around the same as when i started.

Deadlift - 160kg (352lbs)
Squat - 160kg (352lbs)
Overhead Press - 80kgs (176lbs)
Bench press - 80kgs (176lbs)

10wIVEX.jpg

Now after that long im down to 67kg (147lbs) I know pitiful right?? I didnt think i was that bad!
After a comment PoB made i had a look at the lifts i do, the weights i lift, and i think i may be a good body type to hit powerlifting.

So i have now set myself the goal to compete here in Australia early next year. I will be attempting to lean bulk up to hopefully 76 or so kgs. Spongy where are your email replies bro!!! - Been annoying him over past 3 days haha. Also wrote him a whale of an email too.
There is one young fella from US who i am aspiring too, and gives me inspiration. Jesse Norris. Absolute machine.
The day of my first cycle will start March 1st (or close to it). I will have a log running once this begins.

jwWPyVX.jpg

6tehoYF.jpg

I thought i would also throw in pics of my Sundays. Religiously every Saturday i go shopping, and every Sunday morning i cook my lunches for the week. I always cop a bit of shit from mates over this. But hey, we are dedicated. We thrive on challenge!

Zznc8ZZ.jpg

tk0eyns.jpg

BigFella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
About bloody time you introduced yourself mate! Welcome!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to si and good shit

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Niiiice! Love to see this shit! Great dedication brother! Welcome to SI and glad to have you here! !SHRUGS!

BigFella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I got him onto my doc, and we've helped each other. A lot. Red's a top bloke, very intelligent, very calm. I have been encouraging him to come out of the shadows, and he's here. It's a great story. He was a highly valued contrib at ology, which means he'd be a C minus here. But he'll lift his game. So welcome him. He knows shit. Thanks again Red and it's two beers by now.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What a great intro man!! Welcome aboard.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI brother! Great intro! There are lots of knowledgeable brothers here.

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What's up Redlang...great intro!

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome brother.

Respect,
Vette

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI brother. That was a great introduction. Look forward to having you around.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the family brother